Wetlook-Online

Message # 23478.1.1.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Happy Re: yay for tran [RSX-11/D]

Date: Sun 09/07/06 11:23:46 GMT

Name: Wooity gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Yay :-) I almost became Wanda many many years ago (when I was seeing the Samaritans), but didn't have enough COGIATI points (+120 androgynous) to make it worth transitioning, and the rest you know from past emails (I won't embarrass myself on here). But androgyny (and possibly autogynophilia) are the underlying cause of many psychological issues, and even fetishes as a way of temporarily quietening the internal conflict evoked by these issues. Hence my preference for CD as swimwear, a large collection of cuddly toys (wooees), and female vocalist rock (such as Melissa Manchester and Lacuna Coil). And of course Tantra, which boosts the oxytocin hormone levels among other things. I occasionally wonder at my own origin though (it's safe to say that here as both my parents died at least ten years ago), as 'some bits downstairs'  in my shop may have been 'slightly nonstandard at birth' (ok now I'll be a good boy (or girl) and get back on topic). I do know that I'm *not* actually gay though!

SW, FW, and BH :-)

P.S. To avoid messing up Nigel's board, any more androgynous/trans stuff is welcome on my chatroom:

http://wandanet.no-ip.com/ChatRoom (Pick a room number from 10 to 99)

Flamers and spammers will be deleted.

In reply to Message (23478.1.1.1.1.1.1) Scatter Ditto Sophie Wilson... [vista]

By Telcontar - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Sun 09/07/06 06:17:40 GMT

Roger Wilson was the designer of the Acorn RISC Machine CPU instruction set at Acorn in Cambridge. He is now Sophie Wilson and her and her colleagues' legacy is the renowned ARM CPU range, models from which power most famously the Apple iPod. (I'm not an iPod fan but the damn things are everywhere ;-) My own palmtop is an ARM device too, as are probably most of them now since Palm switched to ARM over the Motorola Dragonball. I don't however know of any aqueous applications of the ARM!

Another certain Canadian woman nerd I know was decided to be a boy at birth, but I am not privy to her birth name. Apparently it's not Geoffrey. But she won't let on.She decided that she was a woman after all, and although it's not very clear from looking at her, her personality seems to have a feminine side to it (her personality is almost as male/female mixed as her physiology). She doesn't believe she'd look good wet (I can't tell without seeing a half-decent photo) but she has fond memories of soaking a girlfriend with a super soaker in a waterfight at college and then peeling all the clothes off.

Personally, I think I'd rather have a "real" woman, who's not really a man's body in disguise (and even then, you'd have to do a really good job to not leave male appearance traits). To me personally, it's almost cheating to grow up a man and then decide to swap sex, as though you're saying that the only way that you can have a woman nerd is to take a male nerd and swap the body out so that he looks like a woman now. There is no true, clear dividing line between a man's brain and a woman's brain, but we try to shoehorn both sexes into predefined gender roles that are simply not natural. And then we get craziness such as the women who *are* "one of the lads" talking coarsely and belching and getting drunk, since they seem to pick out the very worst aspects of men to copy, not the best aspects. And men who try to copy the best aspects of women are going to struggle to remain being perceived as heterosexual (which will be what they want).

I don't know what my own gender is, it seems to be somewhere in the middle, and very lost and confused (and having hair down to my waist isn't helping ;) I won't be having a sex change, however, and I will continue to identify as a man. Over time, I imagine the murkiness in my head will start to clear as I start to have experiences that resolve the emotional conflicts. Eitiher that or I'll go mad. If you see me dressed in a pink dress you'll know I snapped :-)

In reply to Message (23478.1.1.1.1.1) Happy Yay for Wendy Carlos -- she 'changed' successfully :-) [xp] [2k] [nt]

By Wooity - gb Sun 09/07/06 05:30:57 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (23478.1.1.1.1) Hello Re: A little muddy, wet, sad and oily story

By Telcontar - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Sun 09/07/06 04:18:51 GMT

Hello Kragoth :-)

um, opportunities? I suppose, there's not a lot in the way of water around here. I did get the bus home once totally soaked (station car park, pouring rain and huge puddles to lie in) but decided for the sake of the bus company to stand up on the bus and not soak a seat ;) I don't cycle or drive so it's not so easy to find or reach water (and it has to be *clean* water too, I don't want to become diseased from stagnant water or end up glowing green from radiation).

The "artificial division into male expected behaviour and female expected behaviour" may be "merely social" (I am not sure I agree) but that does not make it less real. However, male and female brains are wired differently (probably something to do with the two hemispheres being connected more in one sex) so there will always be natural differences, although society will of course play a part. My sister puts some of it down to women naturally being aware of others' needs more -- an inescapable part of human female nature -- and as such they cannot hide aware and focus on a project to the exclusion of all else for hours, days or months on end the way that men can and do, so that makes them far less likely to be a technical hobbyist. (Despite it all, software credits are still all men, and there are precious few electronic music artists -- especially when we think of people like Skaven, Siren, Necros etc. The famous demosceners. And Siren is a bloke (good old Alexander Brandon) regardless of his sexually uncharacteristic demoscene name.)

That, and we'd also have to change male behaviour so that we all leer, letch and ogle less so that women feel more comfortable and safe (since men are also much more threatening...) especially women who want to get wet. No-one is really going to say a lot about wet men I imagine, but wet women have more unwanted attention to deal with.

So for me, pretty much everything I like in life is almost devoid of women participants, and sharing hobbies with women is asymptotic to impossible :) Lay down claims about the artificiality of it all all you like but it changes nothing. Yes, in the case of wet clothing there *are* women into it, many of them, but finding them is hard, introducing wetlook into a relationship is damn hard (although I wonder how much of that is down to bad approaches to it!) and understanding women's take on wetlook is nigh impossible. I think this page on WasserStoff is very insightful, though, especially the section on Annika and Carsten: http://www.wasser-stoff-online.de/erfahrungen.htm#Annika%20and%20Carsten

(Martina and other deutsch-sprechenen Leute may find the German version better: http://www.wasser-stoff-online.de/erfahrungend.htm#Annika%20and%20Carsten . Ja, mein deutsch ist sehr shlecht ;)

In reply to Message (23478.1.1.1) Talking Re: A little muddy, wet, sad and oily story

By Wooity - gb Sun 09/07/06 02:40:31 GMT

Hi Martina :-)

A very good and readable story :-)

> ...Some few people I met on the way, funny enough they all tried to not look at me and to ignore that silly dirty woman...

It is good to educate others by getting wet and messy in this way :-) Regrettably society tricks people into being dignified, oppressing their own feelings, as it is easier to control people who all conform to the same behaviour pattern than people who are funloving and spontaneous :-|

> ...a young woman appeared on the way, stood there and looked at me...

I guess she was longing to join in too, but her feelings were divided between her limerence to get wet, and her dignity to conform to other people's image of her :-|

> ...When I finally made my way home I saw her sitting on the river at some distance from my place, together with a man and two children. I still don't know why, but that made me a bit sad...

I guess her family were not wammers, and may have ridiculed their image of her if she got wet :-( So much for normals :-(

Hi Uilleann :-)

> ...just jump in all the puddles and get soaked. I was definitely too old for it,...

Don't let your peers corrupt you :-) Age has nothing whatever to do with *innocent* fun!

> ...do have a slightly stiff English sense of propriety...

Swap it out quickly... it might be catching! Mine was permanently amputated in 1996 :-)

> ...very rarely ever get to have such fun...

The opportunities are *always* there, however the facility to share them with others is the limiting factor. However it is not selfish to *not* share them with others, as others must grow at their own pace :-)

> ...I wonder who it's easier for, though? Men, ..., or women because we expect women to have more silly fun and thus they won't look like childish idiots the way men might do...

People! The artificial division into male expected behaviour and female expected behaviour is merely social (I'm sure the psychologists and philosophers will have a field day about my post here... giggle). Expectation of behaviour is a euphemism for oppression, a mechanism for controlling people's reactions in the public world, and is merely cultural (artificial).

Other people's images of you, are an attribute of those 'other' people, and not of you, so it is futile to catch guilt over it! Suffering is ignorance, and ignorance can be transcended :-)

> ...(since we're supposed to be grown-up and macho and stuff :)

Suppositions are prolly the root of all evil ;-)

Stay Wet, Feel Wonderful, and Be Happy everyone!

In reply to Message (23478.1.1) Crown Re: Re: A little muddy, wet, sad and oily story

By Telcontar - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Sat 08/07/06 17:22:40 GMT

Where I used to work in Welham Green, there were a few parking spaces off the side of the main road that used to flood a bit when it rained, and on the way to or from the shops sometimes I'd run through it and have a splash, that was great fun. (It was also the death of my leather shoes which started to fall apart! Doh. They were already pretty worn out though)

I also used to sit and eat my lunch outside in the rain on the bench :P Never actually managed to get wet enough doing that though, it really doesn't rain heavily enough in Britain!! (not in the south-east, anyway) More rain, I say, more rain!

Actually, once, I was stood at the bus stop at St Albans station waiting for the bus home, and since it was raining I stood out in the rain in my t-shirt. A bus pulled up at the next stop down (parallel bus stops) and a couple of girls waved and smiled at me, so I waved back, and they kept waving and smiling for ages. It's been a while so my memory is hazy, but I think maybe onl one of them was waving? She looked pretty cute, too, but everyone does at that distance when I don't have my glasses on. Still, since I'm normally considered to be the local circus freak by random strangers, I can't help wondering if they wondered what the fsck I was doing standing in the rain *outside* of the bus shelter! (When I could have stayed perfectly dry) Oh, only to believe they thought I was free-spirited, fun and hot! :-D

I also remember going on a walk with my family and another family when I was a kid, and it rained most of the time so I decided to just jump in all the puddles and get soaked. I was definitely too old for it, although younger I think than all the girls on Wetshots -- uh, WEBshots ;) -- who jump in puddles, I imagine I do have a slightly stiff English sense of propriety and it was so great to shake it off and just lark about for a while. My friend Chris whose family we were with was having fun too but I don't think he was quite as enthusiastic about it as I was.

This is to me part of what it's all about -- not just the obligatory staring at wet women but just playing about and letting go for a while, regression, having a laugh. Sometimes we realise just how stiff and, well, dry we are about it all :) But I very rarely ever get to have such fun, Martina is one of the lucky ones! =)

I wonder who it's easier for, though? Men, because they're not going to get perverted women watching them (although I suppose we may attract gay men which scares me as I start to identify with the fear that women have over men), or women because we expect women to have more silly fun and thus they won't look like childish idiots the way men might do (since we're supposed to be grown-up and macho and stuff :)

In reply to Message (23478.1) Thumbs Up Re: A little muddy, wet, sad and oily story

By regenman - regenman@planet.nl nl Sat 08/07/06 15:33:33 GMT

Martina, I LOVE your story. I would like to read many more of them, so please keep posting them!

It remembers me of some bicycle trips I made myself, in the Netherlands. Whenever a rainstorm hits, I can't resist grabbing my bike, cycling through the rain, driving through all the puddles. Ever tried lowering your feet while you drive through a puddle, so your shoes will make a spray up your legs? Do NOT try that with sandals: You might hit something with your toes.

If the weather is warm enough I might find a pond or puddle to take a swim or get muddy all over, before cycling on, dripping and squishing.

I don't see many people during those trips, and most people seem thoroughly unhappy to be caught in the rain. But every once in a while, I see someone with a big, sunny smile, face up to catch the drops. Sometimes we even exchange a shy smile, but never more then that...

The rain Martina is talking about refused to fall in my city. Fifty kilometers away cars were floating down streets... Damn!

In reply to Message (23478) Bouncing A little muddy, wet, sad and oily story

By WetMartina - wetmartina@sonnenkinder.org de Sat 08/07/06 13:57:57 GMT

Hi folks,

somehow I can't resist to post a small narrative of my wet trip today. English is not my native language, so forgive if somewhere I didn't find the right word or phrase. I would appreciate very much if you correct me. Also, if such stories are not desired here, please tell me.

For those of you only after wetlook pictures and videos: Go to the next message. Now. No pictures here, no links, just plain words.

It wasn't such a hot day like the last two weeks have been here in Germany. We've had some thunderstorm and rain last night and this morning, but then in the afternoon the temperature rose up to about 28 °C. That made me decide to go down to the river. I slipped into the jeans, sandals and shirt I wanted to get wet in, grabbed something to change and started.

As usually, I went by bicycle. The first part of the way is just boring, it's parallel to a much frequented road. But then, the last few kilometres lead through some small woods and between some fields. The path is not asphalted there, only suitable for pedestrians and bikers and tractors. Only a few people were on their way there, and often I was alone, nobody to see. The rain we had the hours before had formed a lot of puddles. Some at the edge, where tractor tyres had depressed the ground, some all over the way. I had to be carefully to cycle around them in order not to get wet or messy.

You know what comes? Suddenly, like a lightning, an strange idea hit me. I was a child when I did this the last time: Why not drive straight through the puddles? Hm? Who said one must be dry and clean to get wet? It was less than a second, and I knew: Yes! My heart started to beat faster. The next small puddle was not far away, no one was before me or behind me. I was quite fast, the front wheel hit the water and Splash! the water spattered up to my knees. It felt incredibly fantastic, at first on my bare feet in sandals, later all over my legs. The sun had head up the flat water, it was really warm, I guess about 30 °C. That hot water instantly made me to become addicted to more puddles. Nothing was able to stop me. I accelerated to get enough speed for the next puddle. And the next, and the next. There was a lot there, small and large ones. I tried to hit as much as possible of them, at least as long as no other people were in sight. After all, when I finally arrived at the river, I was wet and spattered with mud up to my waist. Some few people I met on the way, funny enough they all tried to not look at me and to ignore that silly dirty woman.

I arrived at the river, surprisingly almost no people were there BBQing or fishing. I hat an easy job to find a proper place, and the first thing I did was a little clean-up for my bicycle, setting it into the shallow water and pouring some handfuls of water over the most dirty parts. That done, I laid down at the edge, directly at the waterline, waiting for the ship that just came by to produce waves that would wet an innocent (well, wet and muddy) girl. I had a great time there laying in the waves, running into the water and swimming around.

The place there is not completely hidden from the way, but with so few people I met before I had no fear to become observed. However, I just laid in the water, a young woman appeared on the way, stood there and looked at me. She wore a light summer dress and she seemed to consider: join her or go further? I was somehow sure she wanted to swim, too. She stood there a long time, and I'm not sure whether she thought “What a silly woman, swimming in clothes” or “Me too, please” (I hope the latter, of course). The way was too far away, I could not read her facial expression. I waved with my head to signal her she was welcome, but she weakly shook her head and went on.

When I finally made my way home I saw her sitting on the river at some distance from my place, together with a man and two children. I still don't know why, but that made me a bit sad.

Now I had to avoid all the puddles (maybe the sadness came from there), but my bicycle began to make strange squeak noises. I managed to ignore that and finally arrived home.

After doing some urgent work there I went downstairs to visit my poor bicycle. I apologized with some warm words, trying to explain that I could not resist, and it got an extra portion of finest oil spray over all the moving parts. Hopefully it lets me ride again tomorrow. I still didn't tell it where to go...

I had a wonderful day. And you? Stay wet.

Martina

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.045 seconds to generate ]