WetlookPro

Message # 23465.3.1.1.1

Subject: Square Don't forget...

Date: Sat 08/07/06 11:08:59 GMT

Name: Telcontar gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I won't flog this horse past death by debating it further else this will go in circles like SlashDot, but -

... there are people who liked being pushed into pools unexpectedly :)

In reply to Message (23465.3.1.1) Hello Re: Re: It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Sat 08/07/06 09:45:03 GMT

None of the pranks seem like something to get horny over. OK, well maybe the girls falling in the swimming pool who all seem to come up with smiles on their faces.

Consent? If it's a prank played on the unsuspecting, how can there be consent?

Personally, I'm not one to take any form of pleasure in the misfortunes of another. Ok, a harmless prank - jumping out and saying "boo" - but not something which might cause material loss or personal injury. That does cross the line into sadism. All these "people are funny" moments caught on tape I often don't find all that funny. Someone caught in the act of doing something a bit stupid and suffering the consequences for it - again if it doesn't involve personal injury - can be funny. But baiting someone into a practical joke, it better be harmless.

In reply to Message (23465.3.1) Note Re: It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt

By Telcontar - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Sat 08/07/06 08:55:14 GMT

Not everything can be replaced with money ... Water is a natural enemy of a lot of the physical world but money is not the solution to the world.

I'm often not very empathetic but there is something about watching something like this that is just repulsive to me. As I explained before, I'm not against fun and games but it has to be consentual. And yes, it's probably staged, but it's the principle that matters more. It's presented to be realistic and we're, what, supposed to be getting horny over seeing people at the very least inconvenienced? (I think I'd be quite pissed off it someone pulled that stunt on me). I know the *show* is only meant to be funny but this is a wetlook forum that is more about getting horny over wet women and it's unjustifiable to me to get hot over seeing people play nasty tricks (and plenty of the people didn't look all too happy).

What I find worse is video clips from films where the woman getting wet is in pain, terrified and screaming. To get hot over that is a lot more sadistic and it's crossing boundaries I am far too fearful to tread. It's not the film or episode that is at fault, but the way I imagine people are reacting to it.

There's little more wonderful than women (and men, though they don't turn me on ;) having fun getting wet and who are all happy and smiling, but mixing in pain is repulsive to me.

Maybe I'm mad, but there's something too cold about that Comedy Falle clip and too many of those involved really did not look happy. The previous one with the swimming pool full of plastic balls, however, the women were clearly enjoying it, the one at the end seemed reluctant to leave. As long as everyone's happy and consentual, I will be. It's the portrayal of coldness, mean tricks and pain, whether real or staged, that I cannot accept being mixed with the sexual desires of wet people.

In reply to Message (23465.3) Unfazed It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Sat 08/07/06 05:19:31 GMT

It all depends on your point of view and your conscience.

A bit like that prank waterbed (I assume from the same German show).

Yes, we all have a sense of humour, and for most of us, there is something about such situations which appeals to that humour. But many of us are also able to empathise with the hapless victims.

We have to assume (or expect) that the producers will "make their victims whole" - give them a place to warm up/clean up/dry off, replace any damaged clothing, bicycles, or personal effects, and HOPE nobody actually gets hurt.

Something about this particular situation though makes me wonder just how "hapless" the victims really are. I mean, how can you set up such a trap, and reset it without anybody knowing about it? How come nobody is seen coming in the other direction? Funny how the people/groups are always spaced so that they all manage to go in as a group. You don't see one or two people hit the trap with maybe one other person just far enough back to see them go in and avoid it. Given the injury potential for someone on a bicycle, I'd have to wonder if those aren't stunt players.

I don't know about the laws in Germany, but I have no doubt such a thing could never be done authentically (with genuine "victims") in the U.S. - the producers would be sued to oblivion in no time.

In reply to Message (23465) Hello SWEET! Who can set this up?

By Vancouver Girl - uu Fri 07/07/06 21:43:37 GMT

Ok this has great potential! I dare someone out there to set one of these up and tape it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0tGh8Y2cVU&search=wet%20

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]