Wetlook-Online

Message # 23465.3

Subject: Unfazed It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt

Date: Sat 08/07/06 05:19:31 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
It all depends on your point of view and your conscience.

A bit like that prank waterbed (I assume from the same German show).

Yes, we all have a sense of humour, and for most of us, there is something about such situations which appeals to that humour. But many of us are also able to empathise with the hapless victims.

We have to assume (or expect) that the producers will "make their victims whole" - give them a place to warm up/clean up/dry off, replace any damaged clothing, bicycles, or personal effects, and HOPE nobody actually gets hurt.

Something about this particular situation though makes me wonder just how "hapless" the victims really are. I mean, how can you set up such a trap, and reset it without anybody knowing about it? How come nobody is seen coming in the other direction? Funny how the people/groups are always spaced so that they all manage to go in as a group. You don't see one or two people hit the trap with maybe one other person just far enough back to see them go in and avoid it. Given the injury potential for someone on a bicycle, I'd have to wonder if those aren't stunt players.

I don't know about the laws in Germany, but I have no doubt such a thing could never be done authentically (with genuine "victims") in the U.S. - the producers would be sued to oblivion in no time.

In reply to Message (23465) Hello SWEET! Who can set this up?

By Vancouver Girl - uu Fri 07/07/06 21:43:37 GMT

Ok this has great potential! I dare someone out there to set one of these up and tape it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0tGh8Y2cVU&search=wet%20

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]