minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 10:00:00 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 23465.2.1.1

Subject: Read This Yes, I figured it wasn't 100% real, but...

Date: Sat 08/07/06 08:42:33 GMT

Name: Telcontar gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I quote, "Ok this has great potential! I dare someone out there to set one of these up and tape it!"

That doesn't sound to me like "Let's script something and film it." It figures that there is at least some element of contrivedness about the Comedy Falle clip but it was very well staged if so, and enough that people want to replicate it.

In reply to Message (23465.2.1) Confused Re: Why? Why is it sweet?

By Anonymous - uu Sat 08/07/06 05:12:30 GMT

You really think this is real ? I at least agree with Martina ( http://forum.minxmovies.com/showc.cgi?23324.4.1 ) that thei are actors..
In reply to Message (23465.2) Angry Why? Why is it sweet?

By Telcontar - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Sat 08/07/06 04:52:21 GMT

How will you know that the people who are going to fall in aren't going to have something in their pocket that can't get wet, and could be destroyed? And can you guarantee that no-one would get hurt; it's also the sort of thing that would ruin some people's day. (I shall have to assume that you're not going to damage anyone's bicycle doing that).

Watching that video the first time around (the link Steve WIR pointed out) made me feel mentally sick. Playing a prank like this on someone is totally acceptable when you know who the victim is and how they'll react, but the idea of going against members of the public to me is nasty and unacceptable. (And it may also have repercussions for some people, it would probably leave me on edge for a long time, especially if I was one of the cyclists as you're tapping into fear here)

Fortunately most material posted here is harmless fun, but causing someone to enter water without consent is always a risk to their belongings (and clothes, if chlorine is involved). I'm all in favour of all kinds of activities such as BDSM if people are consenting (not that I imagine I'd care for it myself) but consent is always of utmost importance. If your girlfriend or boyfriend does enjoy being pushed in unexpectedly, then that is a different matter entirely...

In reply to Message (23465) Hello SWEET! Who can set this up?

By Vancouver Girl - uu Fri 07/07/06 21:43:37 GMT

Ok this has great potential! I dare someone out there to set one of these up and tape it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0tGh8Y2cVU&search=wet%20

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.037 seconds to generate ]