minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 15:31:37 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 23452.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Universal language of wet t-shirts?

Date: Fri 07/07/06 10:19:04 GMT

Name: Sopping us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
There's another difference, and it is significant. Most US wet "t-shirt" contests are what I call "bimbos in band-aids." Contestants wear a torn rag across their topsides which is soaked, and comes off almost immediately. Rarely is there a semblance to a t-shirt in the scenario. But the inEuropean contests, German in particular, the contestants will often be fully clothed. We have the delightful scene as they are soaked in shirts with pants, jeans, shorts, or skirts being soaked as well. Then, even though some may even be wearing bras, we can watch a drenched strip operation as they peel of their soaked clothes. This is a great introduction to the actual T-shirt show. Yes, sometimes they strip to bras, and then take them off. But it is a much more fulfilling and stimulating show than the dumping of buckets of water on torn rags which is so often the way US "contests" go.

S:

In reply to Message (23452.1) Hello Re: Universal language of wet t-shirts?

By Andrew - okmkm@wp.pl pl Fri 07/07/06 09:40:49 GMT

It's not always like this. In Poland foam parties and beach parties are called in English, but wet-t conteste are called "miss mokrego podkoszulka", which translates directly as miss wet t-shirt.

Andrew.

In reply to Message (23452) Hello Universal language of wet t-shirts?

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Fri 07/07/06 08:08:36 GMT

In the clip referenced a couple of posts down, Sonya twice utters the phrase "wet t-shirt contest" in English. This is at least the second time recently I've encountered the phrase used like this - someone speaking in some language other than English using the English phrase.

I find it rather curious that the English phrase is used, rather than some equivalence in the local language (for example, Nässen Sie T-Shirt wettkampf). Obviously, the concept must be universally understood in order to use a borrowed phrase. Perhaps it speaks to the origin and spread of the phenomenon - starting in the English speaking world and likely becoming a well-established American cultural phenomenon before being exported to the rest of the world?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]