minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 25/04/24 01:38:33 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 23440

Subject: Tongue Preview of what's coming on LL this weekend.....

Date: Thu 06/07/06 21:00:39 GMT

Name: WETINRED us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
....for updates #94-95...a couple of weeks ago, Martin (aka Jeanscowboy) mention something about sponsering a Wranglers jeans shoot, that WK did. And I think Martin also had some still images on his site. Well I'm happy to present Jodi, who did the modeling of 2 complete outfits. Jodi is a Liquidladies model whom I had the pleasure of working with on my last trip to Tenn. And she is just about the sweetest thing to work with. Both complete sets will be posted on the site this sunday (over 200 images) along with another one of our friends, Interwet 2001 and 2 of his lovelies, Ashley and Misty. There will be a 2 part video, of which I had the pleasure of shooting, and an undetermined amount of stills taken during the vid shoot by Interwet. All of this will be online Sunday. And also a reminder that the June special we had has been extended for July as well. Jodi, btw, will be among the group of Ladies going on the LL cruise this Fall In Love Also wanna let some of u members whose memberships were about to expire b4 this updat, will be extended for 1 week due to my illness, so u wouldn't be cheated out of an update! Here are some preview pics:  Enjoy!

Set 1  (106) images

Set 2  (99) images

Video Misty & Ashley (Courtesy of Interwet2001)

wir Peace Man

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]