Wetlook-Online

Message # 23363.4.1

Subject: Hello Re: Symvoules pros Panayioti

Date: Wed 05/07/06 06:31:32 GMT

Name: Panayiotis Constantinides cy

Email: panos81c@otenet.gr

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Am etsi e3hgountai oloi autoi oi ari8moi...

8a dokimasw kapoio Sabbatobrado na paw Loutsa 'h genika paraliaka arga Sabbato bradu. Persi eixa petuxei sto Kalamaki tetoio skhniko pou les me oxi mia alla 7 kopeles!!! (prwta oi 5 kai meta oi alles 2). Ekei einai h paralia mikrh, exei to Ostria kai to Belcanto dipla kai oi proboleis apo to ghpedaki beach volley pou einai ekei fwtizoun eparkws th 8alassa. Loutsa na sou pw thn alh8eia exei polla xronia na paw bradu to kalokairi. An 8eleis sou antigrafw kai to DVD apo ta persina.

To 8ema einai na ftia3ei o kairos giati den paei na exei 30 to Londino kai 33 h Stokxolmh kai 26 h A8hna!!!

In reply to Message (23363.4) Info Symvoules pros Panayioti

By CF - gr Tue 04/07/06 17:53:16 GMT

Tha echeis pio polles pithanotites an pas kapoio zesto Savvatovrado, apo ta mesanychta kai meta, an antechis tin fasaria ton club. Olo kai kapoia souromeni voutaei me ta rucha. Echei arketo fos apo provoleis, alla an einai kai to fegari gemato, akoma kalytera.

Kali tychi!

P.S. To proigoumeno to egrapsa sta ellinika, alla to forum den katalavainei apo tetoia...

In reply to Message (23363) Hello CF's advice finally worked...

By Panayiotis Constantinides - panos81c@otenet.gr cy Mon 03/07/06 00:47:43 GMT

Hello,

Since CF posted a message about Loutsa in Eastern Athens, I went there quite a few times hoping to get some wetlook material but yesterday it was the first time I was successful (I saw a girl - all the previous times I had only seen men swimming in their clothes!).

I actually went there to do some planespotting, as Loutsa is very near the airport and aircraft taking off pass right over your head, but I stayed on the same beach where CF had seen the two couples swimming clothed last year. At one stage, I saw two girls at the edge of the sea, one was wearing a bikini but the other was in pink shorts and a light blue t-shirt. They were standing there chatting, I watched them for about 10-15 minutes hoping the one in clothes would go in for a swim, but she didn't so I went accross the road to get something to drink. When I returned, they were no longer there. I started looking for other targets and... I glimpsed the two girls in the sea, the one in the light blue t-shirt still in her clothes! Damn! I missed the moment she went into the water. I've got about 8 minutes of her on video when she was swimming and going out of the water but unfortunately I missed the best bit, the moment she went in. Well... never mind...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]