Wetlook-Online

Message # 23363.1.1

Subject: Hello The moment of surrender is best

Date: Mon 03/07/06 01:55:39 GMT

Name: Bruno uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Dancing
In reply to Message (23363.1) Hello Re: CF's advice finally worked...

By Anonymous - de Mon 03/07/06 01:02:29 GMT

If nothing ever happanes at the beach, you should go away for some minutes. You can be sure, that in the moment you left the place, some girl will walk in.

I am pleased to read that there are more people who like the moment when a girl walks in best. I wish that more candid filmers would capture this moment and not just when she is already in. But I know, it's hard to be at the right place at the right time.

In reply to Message (23363) Hello CF's advice finally worked...

By Panayiotis Constantinides - panos81c@otenet.gr cy Mon 03/07/06 00:47:43 GMT

Hello,

Since CF posted a message about Loutsa in Eastern Athens, I went there quite a few times hoping to get some wetlook material but yesterday it was the first time I was successful (I saw a girl - all the previous times I had only seen men swimming in their clothes!).

I actually went there to do some planespotting, as Loutsa is very near the airport and aircraft taking off pass right over your head, but I stayed on the same beach where CF had seen the two couples swimming clothed last year. At one stage, I saw two girls at the edge of the sea, one was wearing a bikini but the other was in pink shorts and a light blue t-shirt. They were standing there chatting, I watched them for about 10-15 minutes hoping the one in clothes would go in for a swim, but she didn't so I went accross the road to get something to drink. When I returned, they were no longer there. I started looking for other targets and... I glimpsed the two girls in the sea, the one in the light blue t-shirt still in her clothes! Damn! I missed the moment she went into the water. I've got about 8 minutes of her on video when she was swimming and going out of the water but unfortunately I missed the best bit, the moment she went in. Well... never mind...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.040 seconds to generate ]