WetlookPro

Message # 23353.1.1.1

Subject: Crown Re: Yes, that is true...

Date: Wed 05/07/06 14:15:33 GMT

Name: WetMartina de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi Telcontar,

thank you for sharing your thoughts about people, looking for wetlook, getting wet and all the things in our minds these hot days.

I don't fully agree if you see "trends for men". You say that must be true, otherwise not so many of you would be here. Hm, and what's about the other 99.999% of male people on that planet?

I believe that men in average feel less inhibition (right word?) then women to look publicitly after the other sex, tell others loudly about their sightings and impresions, including writing in blogs and forums. And I think for a man it's more interesting and exciting to watch a woman in wet clothes than vice versa. These are the reasons I currently suppose for the fact that here are mostly men.

You see, I start generalizing too, and it seems to be hard not to get stuck in concluding from oneself to others. Well, my private experience is that both the number of men and women I know that like to get wet is very very limited, so I can't see any difference. There are men that stop their girlfriends from getting wet, and the opposite happens too. Wo read about both cases here recently.

BTW, I know a lesbian woman very well too <g>, and of course when she is interested in wetlook pictures she clearly prefers wet women over men.

As with the poll: What number of participants do you expect? I just wonder what number would be the minimum to get usable results. An easy poll that only says "33% selected 1a" and "25% said yes to 2" would need a much lower number but would be pretty useless to collect real information about trends and coherences. I would like to see the results, too, but I'm not sure whether I would be any wiser after. And I would love to help with some programming if I would have time for it, and currently I don't think that will happen within the next 50 years. However, there are tons of PHP scripts available for free, maybe you are able to find something that suits. http://www.php-faq.de/q/q-scripte-finden.html for example has a list of sites collecting such scripts.

Stay wet.

Martina

In reply to Message (23353.1.1) Hello Yes, that is true...

By Telcontar - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Mon 03/07/06 21:49:07 GMT

We men do appear to tend to make assumptions about even what other men like, but of course, we're not all the same. Even the basic differences such as whether you like to get wet yourself, or look at wet men and women, or both (for me, it's both). And those who get wet themselves, is it for sexual pleasure or innocent fun, or both? (For me, it is again both) So it is thus something of a fallacy to expect women to all behave the same as each other, too. For example, I know a lesbian woman who finds wet women sexually attractive and there's tended to be a wet element to the women she's used as MSN display pictures, although she's not into "true" wetlook as these models were never *fully* clothed :)

That said, there are certainly trends for men, that can be said to cover enough men to be significant. One of those is that they do like looking at wet women. Else there would not be so many of us here! Men like wet people, it seems, as wet clothing is big in the male gay world I am told. Women ... we just don't know about, as there aren't enough around to give enough opinion to form a conclusion. Women however seem to be into getting wet themselves more, for the sensual experience. This would seem to be their primary interest -- being wet, whereas plenty of men don't like being wet, just wet women, it's not as clear cut and decisive with men.

What do we make of all the Webshots galleries? I think it's partially convenience, and since women don't all want to be topless or wearing just a bra, they keep their top on, whereas the blokes tend to take their shirts off even at clothed pool parties. (It's a tough call - the feel of wet clothes, or the feel of water on your skin ... you can't have both!) For men to be topless is acceptable and natural, for women to take their shirt off is more provocative and for many, to be avoided. (Some are happy to swim in just a bra, especially those whose bra is no less revealing than a bikini.)

As Steve WIR told the other forum, I was working on a poll to try to get a handle on just what people like, but according to Graham of Styx, no-one would bother with it anyway. I am not sure I believe this, as jubeltenen got a good amount response for his (and annoyingly I can't find it in Google or anywhere!) The real showstopper for me is that for it to be meaningful it would really need an advanced poll engine able to filter the responses for one set of questions based on the responses of other questions. "What did men answer for this question?" "For everyone who said yes to no. 2 and C to no. 4, how do the answers look for nos. 6 - 10?" I still have all the questions in case anyone ever writes a decent poll back-end but I don't know any programmers who want a challenge and I suck at designing database schemas :)

I don't think the real answer is so much to grill all the women who come here, but to just find out the answers indirectly over time, but sadly, at this rate and at the level at which social conversation takes place here, that would take absolutely forever!

In reply to Message (23353.1) Talking Re: @ WetMartina

By WetMartina - de Mon 03/07/06 11:32:44 GMT

Hi Justin,

sorry to come back so late, I had some other important work to do (and finally, I get paid for that :-)).

Good questions to ask a single person. Wrong questions if you are going to generalize the answers, if you believe they are valid for most (or at least the average of all) people of the group the asked person belongs to.

Sure, you know yourself. You know guys writing about their interests in wetlook forums. Maybe you know a couple of them in real life. But that's all. You'll never be able to tell us in general "How do men treat their inclination? Are they interested in joining others?"

Don't get me wrong, I mean the only important thing for you is how you feel (and how she feels if there is one). If she doesn't like to get wet and you are able and willing to be alone doing it: it's perfect.

[Oh my god, I sound like my mother. Think I should stop posting here.]

So let me answer your questions from my personal point of view and don't try to extrapolate.

I also guess in most cases girls don't collect and view large amounts of wetlook pictures and videos. I, on the other side, have some stored here, and I like to have the picture of a nice wetlook girl as my desktop background. Yes, you read right, I wrote "girls" (sorry, John). If I had to tell some favourites I would mention Tyra and Nadine (so young and beautiful and high picture quality), and the Brighton beach pictures by Steve (don't know exactly why, but it's interesting to think about).

Is it important for me that my friend likes getting wet, too? No. It would be nice but no, it's not necessary. For me. Your milage may vary.

Getting wet is by far not the most important thing I do with my life. Most of the time I even don't think about it. But then there are times where it prickles from inside, mostly but not only when it's hot outside. And then, if I can, I go. I like both getting wet and getting muddy. I'm much too shy (I think), and I always try to find a quiet place. If I can't find one I tend to leave undone. Specially for the mud, I prefer the night or very early morning hours.

And then, for some months - nothing. No drive to get wet, to find pictures, to read forums. It's strange with me, I know.

BTW, for me I would prefer the simple term "getting wet" instead of "being a wetlook girl". I don't want to _look_ someone at me when I get wet. It's not a fetish for me, it's just my private little pleasure.

Liebe Grüße, alles Gute

Martina

In reply to Message (23353) Talking @ WetMartina

By Justin Case - de Sun 02/07/06 13:06:45 GMT

Ladies are quite rare on this forum. So I would like to seize the opportunity on an inellectual exchange with a female wetlook fellow. You know, men look for pictures and look for a wetlook relationship and so on. But I suppose girls don't. How do ladies treat their inclination? Is it important for a girl that her boyfriend likes what she likes? Does a girl like wetlook pictures or is it something that she just keeps in her mind, something she never brings out? Are wetlook girls interested in joining other wetlook fellows? I don't want to know how you get wet and what you wear and stuff - I just want to know what is going on in a wetlook girl's mind? I would like to try to understand wetlook girls. So, what would you say?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]