Wetlook-Online

Message # 23353.1

Subject: Talking Re: @ WetMartina

Date: Mon 03/07/06 11:32:44 GMT

Name: WetMartina de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi Justin,

sorry to come back so late, I had some other important work to do (and finally, I get paid for that :-)).

Good questions to ask a single person. Wrong questions if you are going to generalize the answers, if you believe they are valid for most (or at least the average of all) people of the group the asked person belongs to.

Sure, you know yourself. You know guys writing about their interests in wetlook forums. Maybe you know a couple of them in real life. But that's all. You'll never be able to tell us in general "How do men treat their inclination? Are they interested in joining others?"

Don't get me wrong, I mean the only important thing for you is how you feel (and how she feels if there is one). If she doesn't like to get wet and you are able and willing to be alone doing it: it's perfect.

[Oh my god, I sound like my mother. Think I should stop posting here.]

So let me answer your questions from my personal point of view and don't try to extrapolate.

I also guess in most cases girls don't collect and view large amounts of wetlook pictures and videos. I, on the other side, have some stored here, and I like to have the picture of a nice wetlook girl as my desktop background. Yes, you read right, I wrote "girls" (sorry, John). If I had to tell some favourites I would mention Tyra and Nadine (so young and beautiful and high picture quality), and the Brighton beach pictures by Steve (don't know exactly why, but it's interesting to think about).

Is it important for me that my friend likes getting wet, too? No. It would be nice but no, it's not necessary. For me. Your milage may vary.

Getting wet is by far not the most important thing I do with my life. Most of the time I even don't think about it. But then there are times where it prickles from inside, mostly but not only when it's hot outside. And then, if I can, I go. I like both getting wet and getting muddy. I'm much too shy (I think), and I always try to find a quiet place. If I can't find one I tend to leave undone. Specially for the mud, I prefer the night or very early morning hours.

And then, for some months - nothing. No drive to get wet, to find pictures, to read forums. It's strange with me, I know.

BTW, for me I would prefer the simple term "getting wet" instead of "being a wetlook girl". I don't want to _look_ someone at me when I get wet. It's not a fetish for me, it's just my private little pleasure.

Liebe Grüße, alles Gute

Martina

In reply to Message (23353) Talking @ WetMartina

By Justin Case - de Sun 02/07/06 13:06:45 GMT

Ladies are quite rare on this forum. So I would like to seize the opportunity on an inellectual exchange with a female wetlook fellow. You know, men look for pictures and look for a wetlook relationship and so on. But I suppose girls don't. How do ladies treat their inclination? Is it important for a girl that her boyfriend likes what she likes? Does a girl like wetlook pictures or is it something that she just keeps in her mind, something she never brings out? Are wetlook girls interested in joining other wetlook fellows? I don't want to know how you get wet and what you wear and stuff - I just want to know what is going on in a wetlook girl's mind? I would like to try to understand wetlook girls. So, what would you say?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]