minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 16:45:50 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 23347.3.1.1.1

Subject: Happy Re: Re: Re: ruined that set when she took the sneaks off!

Date: Mon 03/07/06 17:10:04 GMT

Name: InterWet2001 us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

No problem.  I will get a couple of my nicer girls over here in the next week or two.  I will try to update on time, 8/1/06.  Sneakers, socks, etc. plus the usual antics.

I will announce the update here so keep watching toward the end of July.

IW2001

In reply to Message (23347.3.1.1) Peace Man Re: Re: ruined that set when she took the sneaks off!

By mymary54 - us Mon 03/07/06 16:56:45 GMT

Inter Wet,

My sincere apoligies to you and to anyone else who read my "rudeness". Although it wasn't intended to be so rude, i surely can see, that it was, sorry again.  You are right in the fact that wet shoes are my preference and that i shouldn't judge others taste as compared to mine! One of the greatest flaws that i've developed since the advent of e-mail/internet communication is being a little "short" with people and i come off sounding like an ass, so, although i do a fair job of communicating well most of the time. So, thanks for calling me on my "ill" timed comment and i'm humbled and would most defiinately appreciate any wet sneaks you could work into future shoots. I, also, do appreciate all of the "work" you do posting on this forum. Take care. Peace.

In reply to Message (23347.3.1) Idea Re: ruined that set when she took the sneaks off!

By InterWet2001 - us Mon 03/07/06 13:50:27 GMT

MyMary54---

I'm curious which country you are in since you didn't select a flag.  While it may be YOUR opinion that the set was ruined by Starr removing her shoes, it is apparently not the general concensus.  If you would like to register a somewhat more politely re-phrased "suggestion" or "request" that I have a model keep her tennis shoes on, I would be happy to oblige (as would the girls).  I normally don't have the girls wearing shoes because that is not MY particular "thing".  It's not a bash or criticism of your likings.  If you shot a girl with shoes on would you expect someone to reply that "you ruined that set when you put shoes on her"?????????

I am always open to constructive criticism and suggestions.  If you think that my site and/or photos have no merit or are not to your liking, please feel free to remove my URL from your bookmarks or do not visit my site.  There are a few sites that deal with wet shoes.

IW2001

In reply to Message (23347.3) Wink Smile ruined that set when she took the sneaks off! [nt]

By mymary54 - uu Sun 02/07/06 22:11:41 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (23347) Pictures Site Updated

By InterWet2001 - us Sun 02/07/06 10:13:11 GMT

Hi everyone.  Here is one of our new girls for 2006, Starr.  I asked her to bring something in the "sportswear" category and she wore a jersey which you can sort of see through, dark blue sweat pants, and as we peeled her outer layer, we discovered a black bra and blue-striped thong back panties.  A little something for everyone!

We just shot this last week.  I couldn't find the tennis outfit pics I wanted to do this month..

What kind of ideas for the August update?????  I have lots of shoots "in the can" (no, not bathroom video.....wrong can!) with different storylines, outfits, etc.  I'm wide open to suggestions, as always.

Remember, I still have quite a bit of shooting time left for 2006.  If you have something in particular you would like to see I'll try to arrange it.  I'm sure there will be more sportwear shoots on the horizon, too.

I hope y'all enjoy the first Starr set because we have a whole bunch of her, and our most popular girls, Misty and Brandi will probably be next month's feature(s) depending on your suggestions of outfits.

IW2001

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.049 seconds to generate ]