WetlookPro

Message # 23346.1.1.1

Subject: Talking Du hast recht

Date: Sun 02/07/06 12:44:00 GMT

Name: Justin Case de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

You are absolutely right. I guess one of reasons why I did not just leave (apart from the fact that she just looked so pretty in that dress) was, that I was not sure what I was supposed to do. One voice in my mind said: "Hey, you are a man. Go and talk to her." The other voice in me said. "Don't do it - she might give you a  rebuff."

So I actually did the worst... nothing. So, what would have happend if I talked to her? Regardless if a girl wears something wet or not - someone hast to do the first step either it's successful or not. She would have impressed me and I would have looked at her even if it was at a bus stop in winter. So I sat there not only looking at her but also looking for words I did not find except "I have a bottle opener". I think, this is the most stupied thing I ever said to a lady (I even started a relationship with: "Sorry, my lighter is broken - do you have one?"

But apart of it all, at the time no girl can replace my ex-girlfriend. All in all it might have been the best to do nothing. I don't want to stare at girls, but there are always these "what-if" thoughts. These thoughts of "has she something in common with me?" "Does she know that she is not allone?"

Immagine: You were an extraterrestial with little green antennas on your head and you were stranded on this planet. One day you see another person with little green antennas on his head - wouldn't you stare at him aswell? Well, you are right: You would just talk to him.

You are right. Mea culpa.

Liebe Grüße,

Robbi

In reply to Message (23346.1.1) Hello So am I

By WetMartina - de Sun 02/07/06 11:48:13 GMT

Hi Justin (nice nick, BTW),

call me shy but I must confess I would behave the exact same way she did. Getting wet in front of a guy staring at me? No, thanks.

Just let girls alone, they will do what they want to do if it's quite around. At least don't give them the feeling to be observed. Maybe if they are in a group the treshold to do something unusual is much lower.

And with your opener thing: Don't make great words next time. Just ask if you may join her, and expect and accept her "no".

Martina

In reply to Message (23346.1) Drink Me By the way...

By Justin Case - de Sun 02/07/06 09:20:56 GMT

...it took her her 75 ( ! ) minutes to get in completely. I knew she would do it.
In reply to Message (23346) In Love The story continues...

By Justin Case - de Sun 02/07/06 09:15:38 GMT

Just a minute later I saw a girl in a pink summer dress wading in. She was 22 or so. When she was 1/4 way in, she hesiteated, went out, went in again, stopped went back out and so on. I was wondering - should I talk to her? Should I encourage her getting in? As I had not the courage to talk to her I decided to put my boat on the barrow and wheel it home. When I came back she finally went in in her summer dress. When she was in the water she stepped on a closed bottlle of beer. She was like: "Oh, I found a bottle". Obviously she had no bottle opener. But...... I had one! I was like: This is just a small bottle opener for a man, but a giant bottle opener for some one who likes wet clothes and meets a girls wearing wet clothes who needs a bottle opener.

Unfortunately I failed to start a smart conversation and so I left the place. And I don't even know her name.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]