Wetlook-Online

Message # 23346

Subject: In Love The story continues...

Date: Sun 02/07/06 09:15:38 GMT

Name: Justin Case de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Just a minute later I saw a girl in a pink summer dress wading in. She was 22 or so. When she was 1/4 way in, she hesiteated, went out, went in again, stopped went back out and so on. I was wondering - should I talk to her? Should I encourage her getting in? As I had not the courage to talk to her I decided to put my boat on the barrow and wheel it home. When I came back she finally went in in her summer dress. When she was in the water she stepped on a closed bottlle of beer. She was like: "Oh, I found a bottle". Obviously she had no bottle opener. But...... I had one! I was like: This is just a small bottle opener for a man, but a giant bottle opener for some one who likes wet clothes and meets a girls wearing wet clothes who needs a bottle opener.

Unfortunately I failed to start a smart conversation and so I left the place. And I don't even know her name.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.145 seconds to generate ]