minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 17:36:45 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 23345.1.1.1.2

Subject: Hello Re: Goes to show how smart women are!

Date: Sun 02/07/06 11:32:04 GMT

Name: Victor ru

Email: victor.ivanovich@mail.ru

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Once I saw a girl going into a lake in her jeans, and her boyfriend went into the water ahead of her (in shorts) and blocked her way, and talked her out of it.

But I've seen many times boys getting their girlfriends wet (carring them into water in clothes, throwing, or pushing them).  So not the majority of boyfriends are like this. I wish they did it more often.

In reply to Message (23345.1.1.1) Hello Goes to show how smart women are!

By Anonymous - uu Sun 02/07/06 11:00:18 GMT

If women flew airplanes like they choose  their boyfriends

there would be planes falling out of the sky everywhere!!!

In reply to Message (23345.1.1) Scatter Re: Re: Dry boyfriends suck !!!

By Justin Case - de Sun 02/07/06 10:16:16 GMT

Her boyfriend was a kinda alternative guy, ya know. He was a blonde rasta men. "Yeah, I am so tolerant... everyone should be free... peace, man.. c'mon have a smoke.. my friend is a foreigner... love and drugs and anarchy... and I'm even more tolerant... but don't you get your pants wet before you get into my car!!!"

Ya know what I mean...?!

In reply to Message (23345.1) Lookout Re: Dry boyfriends suck !!!

By Barry - barryseaweed@yahoo.com us Sun 02/07/06 09:45:30 GMT

Where do they find these people??  

I thought people that uptight were only found in the US.  Lookout   Germany has those, too?

Last year I went to Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom with a friend and another friend and his girlfriend.  The couple was going to go in the water ride in their clothes.  (They took off their shoes but left everything else on).

One of those people was in line behind them and he told my friend's girlfriend not to go in the water fully clothed (It's bad enough when it's their own girlfriend, but now they want to tell other people's girlfriends not to do it??)  Lookout

My friend replied with "Fuck off, asshole!".  I don't remember what that guy said back, but then my friend replied with "Hey, you tell my girlfriend what to do and I'm going to break your face."  My other friend was also walking towards him to join in the fun but then the park employees intervened.  Darn, I really wanted to that guy get a beating Sad

In reply to Message (23345) Angry Dry boyfriends suck !!!

By Justin Case - de Sun 02/07/06 08:58:55 GMT

I went down to the lake today and spend the whole afternoon on my little boat. But noone (except me) went swimming wearing any proper kinda fabrics. At five o'clock I decided to get my boat out and go home. Just then I saw a pretty girl like 25 or so wading in in jeans. When I arrived at her she was like knee deep in the water. Just then her boyfriend said: Don't you get in with your jeans! So she went back out and took them off. Then she went in wearing her bikini.

I suppose, she is with the wrong one. Some boys really suck !!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]