minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 09:05:29 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 23341.2.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: MK who would you like to see tossed?

Date: Sun 02/07/06 20:35:02 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Yes...I know that the Dixie Chicks and Kelly Ripa have done wet scenes before.......but the operative word was "tossed"...who do you want to see "tossed" into a pool.....and they certainly deserve a tossing ....ha ha
In reply to Message (23341.2.1.1) Hello Re: Re: MK who would you like to see tossed?

By Francis Chu - sfchu@tig.com.au au Sun 02/07/06 11:58:17 GMT

IIRC, haven't Kelly Ripa and the Dixie Chicks been involved in a wet scene before-Kelly in a dunk tank and the Dixie Chicks with wedding dresses?
In reply to Message (23341.2.1) Hello Re: MK who would you like to see tossed?

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sun 02/07/06 10:59:11 GMT

Very simple.....anybody who is famous and who has NEVER done a decent wetlook scene before......i.e.  celebrities that seem to AVOID doing any decent wet shots at all....i.e. like Anna Kournakova....there must be 10,000 pics of her on the net....but not ONE decent wetlook shot in her entire career so far....she is always either only getting her feet and knees wet...but never her entire body...and whenever she is fully wet....she is always wearing a bikini under a shirt....so it's worthless.

So...I would categorize things 2 ways....

Celebs that you want to see wet who have never given us a decent wetlook "money shot" in their lives...i.e. Anna Kournakova, Jennifer Lopez & Mariah Carey (they always avoid the money shots too)....and then...

I would have a "wicked pleasures" category......i.e. women I would like to toss into the pool....purely for wicked pleasure.. cos I cannot stand them...and it would be so much fun to see them getting a dunking ..... i.e. Hillary Clinton, Kelly Ripa, Katy Couric, Barbara Streisand, The Dixie Chicks, Cameron Diaz, Rhandi Rhodes, ....and especially.....Julia Roberts.

MK

In reply to Message (23341.2) Question MK who would you like to see tossed? [nt]

By joey - us Sun 02/07/06 08:53:07 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (23341) Question top 5 actresses you would like to toss in a pool

By joey - us Sun 02/07/06 06:54:55 GMT

5)lindsy lohan

4)maria from wwe wrestling

3)marcia cross

2)terri hatcher

1)drew barrymore

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.129 seconds to generate ]