Wetlook-Online

Message # 23333.3

Subject: Note Pay Per View probably

Date: Sun 02/07/06 09:09:54 GMT

Name: Nigel gb

Email: nigel@wetlook.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I'm glad you like my stuff...

Currently I'm editing M18 - My Wet Places, this should be out in a couple of weeks, on DVD and VHS. After that I'll return to remastering the remaining VHS only videos to DVD. Once that is done (hopefully by the end of the year), I will have everything digitised, and will most likely offer a PPV service.

However, our main products will continue to be hardcopies. I've yet to download a video whose quality is anywhere near as good as even a VHS tape, let alone DVD. Yes, as everyone slowly gets higher bandwidth the quality can go up, but a DVD uses of 1GB for every 1/2 hour of footage.

People who use PPV general want a 'quick fix' and having to wait even 20 mins for a download dowsn't fit in with that pattern, so until more people have very-broadband, and the running costs for a suitable server reduce, PPV quality is always going to be low.

Nigel

In reply to Message (23333) Question Question for Nigel

By The Wettest - ca Sat 01/07/06 17:51:12 GMT

Hi

BTW - Forum is Awesome!!!!  Would Pay per View for your vidoes ever happen? I think you could make a good profit and i think it's the way to go for people that don't like to get mail at their house. Just wondering cuz i would order a lot and i think a lot of other forum visiters would. Just wondering?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]