WetlookPro

Message # 23312

Subject: Hello Dunk Tank DVD plus extra's

Date: Fri 30/06/06 15:48:45 GMT

Name: Rook Bartley uu

Email: rookbartley@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi all...I've listed this before in VHS format, but I'm converting all my stuff over to DVD so I thought I would make it available again.  Check out the auction, here is the link.  

http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29296-2357-0?uid=36441301&site=0&ver=LCA080805&item=140003405868&lk=URL

Here is the auction description as well.

Hi, you are bidding on a candid dunk tank video featuring a handful of girls getting wet in the clothes they wore to the event. First up is a girl wearing jeans and a white short sleeve shirt with a stripe across the front. She is actually dunked by her friend and then her friend gets into the dunk tank wearing a grey t-shirt and denim shorts. Another girl is plucked out of the crowd in a black t and denim shorts and she proceeds to get soaked as well. Finally two girls who were working the carnival get into the tank, both did grab different shorts and shirts to wear. The first is wearing a grey shirt and tan shorts...at one point briefly the bottom of her shorts flips up and you can see her panties. The second girl is in a very similar outfit and the outline and color of her bra can be made out. The DVD runs about 9 minutes. As a bonus, I'll throw in the water fight between WWE diva's Torrie Wilson and Candice Michelle. This waterfight appeared on WWE Raw a few weeks ago and features both girls getting totally soaked wearing all white. One of the best shots is when Candice Michelle is sitting in the corner and has a whole bucket of water dumped on her. The price of $7 includes shipping as well so it's an incredible deal. Overseas will have to pay $9 dollars total. Feel free to contact me with any questions. Thanks!

Enjoy!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]