Wetlook-Online

Message # 23309.1.1

Subject: Hello Wet Clothes drying

Date: Sun 02/07/06 11:13:14 GMT

Name: WetMartina de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Sorry for any disappointment, boys: No pictures, no clothes dried on the beach. Just a few words.

I was out for getting wet in river Rhine today. As ususally I went there by bicycle, it's about 12 kilometres from home. After leaving the bicycle (one can't go further with it, not by law but by nature) and a longer walk I was able to find a quiet place on the well populated edge (remember: no soccer on TV, loads of people coming with their boats to fish or to picnic). I played around with black jeans and a dark blue T-shirt, also wearing very low leather sandals (if you are from east Germany and older than about 30 years you probably know what "Jesuslatschen" are.)

As I know myself, in no case I would be able to let my clothes dry without getting wet again ;-) So sorry, no drying-on-the-beach story.

Before leaving my place, I tried to wring out my jeans and shirt a bit, but they were still wet enough to qualify as wet clothes. I started my march to the place where my bicycle was and when I arrived there after about 10 minutes my hair was already dry (well, it's short, about 3 cm only). So with wet shirt and jeans I started home. After about 15 minutes more, the major part of the shirt was dry, except the lower range that touched the jeans. Also, the jeans began to dry on the knees (I guess because it's the mostly moved part when cycling). It's, BTW, not so nice to wear black jeans with gray knees ;-)

After about 30 minutes, the legs were completely dry, and when I arrived home, only the "problem areas" were left damp: all pockets (I found I had a lot of sand in them, probably that's why) and the panties area (too many layers of fabric).

That's for today, hope next weekend will be hot again. And sorry for a long text in lousy english. Have a nice dream.

Martina

In reply to Message (23309.1) Note Topic in ENGLISH: Wet Clothes on the beach to leave on while drying

By Gunnar - de Fri 30/06/06 14:35:45 GMT

Sorry in English, although my English is not that good.

How do you about some sort of photo documentation. e.g.

On the beach, as usual, getting wet. Afterwards leaving the wet clothes on, which should be dry lately after two hours. Now: taking pictures of that process every 15 minutes!

Would you like that?

Would someone enjoy to watch those pics?

Jeans are very suitable for that.

Do not know any website offering that stuff.

(Me myself:  Sounds great, I'd love to see that...)

In reply to Message (23309) Bouncing .Nasse Kleidung am Strand zum trocknen anbehalten(?)

By Frank - de Fri 30/06/06 14:05:05 GMT

Sorry. in German, but mi english is not so good. please translate it, thank you.

Wie wäre es mit einer Art Fotodokumentation. Z.B.  

Am Strand wie gehabt nass werden. Anschießend aber die Sachen anbehalten, welche bei Sonne und Wärme in max. 2 Std. knochentrocken sein werden. Und hierbei etwa alle 15 min. ein Bild machen, oder ähnlich.

Habt ihr dazu Lust?

Würde das noch jemad gerne sehen?

Jeans eignen sich besonders gut dazu.

Kenne leider keine Webseite, die das anbietet.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.048 seconds to generate ]