WetlookPro

Message # 23271.2

Subject: Hello park closure frustration

Date: Fri 30/06/06 04:55:22 GMT

Name: A Stranger in Warsaw uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Okay, my frustration probably doesn't match yours Desert Hawk, but I gotta get this off my chest. So my wife and I were planning on a general Western US trip, with Aug. 31 planned for Six Flags Elitch Gardens. Now, the included water park wouldn't be of much wetlook interest, but with the prohibition of swimwear in the 'dry' park, I was looking forward to taking her on the river rapids ride-- and voila! Wet wife!

But, no! School starts that week. Ergo, park closure, and there's no way to reschedule a park visit! Depressed

Maybe some other day, may the Fates be generous...

In reply to Message (23271) Hello trip report: Magic Mountain

By Desert Hawk - us Wed 28/06/06 22:17:44 GMT

I made another trip to Magic Mountain amusement park today.  It was an excellent day for wetlook.  100 degrees fahrenheit makes lots of people want to get wet.  Almost every variety was represented: teens to 50+, rail thin to whale huge, model pretty to ugly, shorts from Daisy Duke to Mormon-approved length (some shorts were technically swim trunks, but I do not disqualify it if the trunks were worn as regular clothes), capri pants, long pants, skirts from micro to Amish-approved length, denim, polyester, khaki, plain cotton, completely drenched to minor splattering, a little of almost everything.   About the only things not represented were pantyhose, overalls, long one-peice dresses,  and courduroy.  There were even women on the Tidal Wave bridge who took off their shoes and stood there in their stocking feet (Barry, you would have loved it).   Probably the best  sighting was a black woman in a short halter one-piece dress, checkerboard design with burgundy color (I love burgundy because it reminds me of the 500 euro note, ahh here I go with my numismatic stuff again!).  She was beautiful, even though she was somewhat fat.  She stood on the Tidal Wave bridge and got her front side soaked first, then turned around and the next boat soaked her back side.  Her dress looked great dripping wet, and the water looked great running down her beautiful legs.  There were 3 other very memorable incidents.  2 seperate young women, one in jeans and T one in jean shorts and T, both with long hair,  flipped back their drenched long hair and water flew off their hair and hit me in the face.  Most prople would have been pissed off by this, but I enjoyed it very much.   I am glad that my mouth was not open, as I do not want to take any chance with HIV.  In another incident, I was getting off of Psyclone (a rollercoaster).  I was standing with my arms at my sides when a woman in jeans and a nice blouse who was soaked (probably by Roaring Rapids, which is near Psyclone) bumped into me and I felt her wet blouse against the whole length of my arm.  It was a great day at the park, like so  many others over the years.  If they really do close the park and take this away from me, I am going to be extremely pissed off!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]