WetlookPro

Message # 23270.2.1

Subject: Hello Analogy:

Date: Thu 29/06/06 06:06:24 GMT

Name: A Stranger in Warsaw uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Posting your album on Webshots is kinda like posting them on your lawn for pedestrians and drivers to pause and take a look. I wonder how many people would consider that? Funny how the Internet makes us act a little different, huh? But I have to be glad it does and people do post, as long as I prefer candids!
In reply to Message (23270.2) Hello Re: privacy re post 23247

By A Stranger in Warsaw - uu Thu 29/06/06 02:05:16 GMT

I think we've seen indirect evidence that Webshots users could find out how many people were viewing their pics-- because they'd disappear not so long after being linked here. The flip side is all the pictures that stay-- because many or most of the users don't pay attention to the statistics. Hmm...
In reply to Message (23270) Hello privacy re post 23247

By wetimer - isthisobscureenough@yahoo.co.uk uu Wed 28/06/06 22:10:53 GMT

A few days ago this photo was posted as part of a list of photo's that someone found. PLEASE DON'T CLICK ON THE PHOTO! for reasons that I will explain:

The photo shows a girl who looks to be about 20, dressed in jeans and a t, standing ankle deep in some water in a cave on a beach. The rest of her is dry. We would class this as candid wetlook. The photo is part of a general photo album, and not posted by a wetlook-er.

The problem is that the person who posted the photo has changed the original caption to one that now reads "Any of you 1,400 people care to tell me how you came across this photo?" Obviously what has happened is that the poster can see how many times the photo has been viewed. I bet the rest of this album has been viewed a fraction of the number of times that this one picture has.

The new comment belies a combination of feelings: bemusement tinged with anger and resentment. I suspect that the post-er is suspicious of something strange going on. What (s)he doesn't know is that there is indeed something strange going on - ie that this apparantly innocent photo has been linked in to a fetish website. I'm sure that if or when the post-er finds this out, the reaction will, at the very least, be to remove the photo. Hopefully, they won't see fit to take any action against this forum.

So this leads to a number of questions beyond the perrenial ones about privacy and publically posted candid welook shots on a non-wetlook site . Firstly, can post-ers at Flickr, webshots, youtube etc see the number of hits they are receiving? Does it matter? Should we be wary of offending people by looking at these photos? Should we self-police ourselves on this issue? What action could someone who is offended in this way take against us, at worst? Could someone involve the legal system over this issue?

I'm sure that there are other issues here too. Most importantly though, I think that this needs to be discussed more. Over to you...

Wetimer

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]