MyWetloook

Message # 23254.6

Subject: Hello Re: A measure of fetish

Date: Fri 30/06/06 00:34:55 GMT

Name: Victor ru

Email: victor.ivanovich@mail.ru

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

As for remembering things, I still remember a film which I saw when I was about 5-6. It had lots of wetlook. The film was entitled "Peppy Long Stocking", or at least it is a translation of the name of the film from Russian.

In this film there was a girl who often went swimming and always in her white trousers (not see-through) and a T. There was also another girl who got wet in a summer dress many times, but I've never been into dresses.

I also remember wet episodes from films quite vividly.

I haven't had a chance to get wet with a women yet. Hopefully in the future I will.

In reply to Message (23254) Hello A measure of fetish

By A Stranger in Warsaw - uu Wed 28/06/06 00:10:18 GMT

My wife was wearing a white T-shirt I like the other day, and I mentioned I liked it, and that it's nice when wet, too. She asked if she'd worn it in the water before-- and I told her where and what else she was wearing (white shorts, black underwear, in a river in Turkey). She was amazed that I remember such details. Come to think of it, my mind is so full of holes (so it seems sometimes) that I'm surprised, too. I thought on it some more-- and in fact I can remember everything every girl I got wet with wore and where. I actually wrote a list.

Of course, that's also a measure of how rare a pleasure it is for me.

So I'd like to make this a discussion topic. Can anyone else remember such details? Or does anyone else have to live for the one chance in a year like I do?

--and I may have gotten my one chance this year, already added to the list: Last night was another hot, sticky one, and we have the sprinkler set up so the grass stays green, and my wife actually stood in the spray in her white pants and thin sleeveless blouse. I refrained from kissing her wildly-- practically the whole building can see our lawn. But I did tell her that she made my day. Pulsing

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]