MyWetloook

Message # 23252.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: to Andrew

Date: Thu 29/06/06 17:08:07 GMT

Name: Victor ru

Email: victor.ivanovich@mail.ru

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

You say that sometimes in the same weather there can be a lot and little wetlook. I've noticed the same.

But the problem is that it is difficult to be the first one to get wet. I was near the fountain in the centre of Moscow on Tuesday, the temperature was +27 - + 29, and in two hours only 5 people got wet, all of them teens and they all got very quickly out of the fountain. There were many others who definitely wanted to get into the fountain, they took off their shoes, touched the water with their toes but in half an hour seeing no one getting into the foutain they left. So it is difficult to make up your mind to get wet when there is nobody there, but the more people are in the foutain the easier it is to join them. It is like a chain reaction. Last week there were lots of people in the same fountain. And those who wanted to get in just jumped in almost immidiately.

In reply to Message (23252.1) Read This Re: to Andrew

By Andrew - okmkm@wp.pl pl Wed 28/06/06 02:08:58 GMT

Stranger,

it's just a question of luck. I wasn't there yesterday, but my best guess would be lots of wetlook - so I do make mistakes in that matter. I think that there are some things that help wetlook (first day of heatwave, weekend day, end of school, etc). I usually come at around 12-13 and stay till 16-17. I miss the morning wetlook rush hour, but then there is one at 14 (when girls with dogs tend to come and at 16-17, when new people come after dinner). But yes, it can be frustrating. One day you get klots of pics (like Monday - the pics on Webshots are from last monday) and another day, almost the same as far as weather goes you see none. Don't really know why.

As far as being allowed to swim there, you technically are not. Some years ago they tried putting up signs because a few people got some rash, but they where ignored for a few days and then vandalised. Anyway, Polish authorities have a very relaxed attitude to bathing in fountains and each heatwave you'll see some advise how to stay cool and pics of people in fountains in papers. I don't know about Park Skaryszewski, but basing my opinion on other fountains you can;t bath only if the fountain or park itself is a historical site (zabytek) such as the old one in Park Saski, All water in Lazienki Park etc. Maybe Park Skaryszewski is also historical. Anyway, we still have some time till Warsaw dries out like the west (the information from Leon and others about more and more "no bathing" policies in well known fountains in Paris and London as well as in shopping mall fountains). Here, still the cities don't care, as well as the private establishments (like Arkadia & Wola Park Malls and Metropolitan building)

Andrew.

In reply to Message (23252) Question to Andrew

By A Stranger in Warsaw - uu Tue 27/06/06 23:56:30 GMT

Is there a certain time of day when there's likely more wetlook at Pole Mokotowskie like you got pictures of? I couldn't be there Monday-- too bad, because I sure felt out of place yesterday! Meanwhile, I really have to wonder why people are allowed to swim in that water, but not in Park Skareszewski. The clarity of the water is much better in the latter!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]