minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 15:04:17 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 23251.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: To anyone trying to contact me!

Date: Tue 27/06/06 18:10:55 GMT

Name: leonmoomin wx

Email: leon@mostwet.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Am doing this tomorrow, have removed the hard drives and am getting them assest by one of Lisa's friends who is a bit of a computer expert!

Unfortunatly, I am the main cause of my own problems, i have a tendancy to panic and in a state of said panic, re-installed windows from manufacturers CDs, which deleted content and formatted disks!

As i said, i think i have it sorted now, now that I have slept on it, I am starting to make all the right moves again!

Warning to everyone in the UK, do NOT buy a Mesh computer system, their 24 hour support and customer service really, really sucks!

Thanks to all for your support!

leonmoomin

In reply to Message (23251.2) Read This Re: To anyone trying to contact me!

By Casper - us Tue 27/06/06 17:57:33 GMT

Leon,

As someone who has had this happen before with all my pictures on the crashed drive (and very few backed-up), I have a possible solution that may cost only about $100 and 4 hours of your time.  Buy a new hard drive and attach it in place of your old hard drive.  Reload all of your operating system to the new drive.  When complete, attach the crashed hard drive as a slave to the main.  This is done by changing a little plug on the back of the hard drive and attaching it to the same cable the Primary hard drive is attached to.  Restart your computer and you should be able to acces the files on the crashed hard drive and transfer them to the new drive.

It is an inexpensive, possible solution as it may have only been your operating system that crashed, ie. a file was crupted or damaged.  This does not mean that the hard drive was wiped clean.    I hope this helps and works as I would hate to hear any pictures have gone to waste!  I can't wait to see more previews of your upcoming material.  Good luck!

Casper

In reply to Message (23251) Depressed To anyone trying to contact me!

By leonmoomin - leon@mostwet.com wx Tue 27/06/06 15:49:07 GMT

I have had a major PC meltdown!

The funny thing is, I have 2 PCs, both of them went down yesterday!  The one I am using now is working again, intermitently!

All data was wiped and I am currently looking into data recovery options, however, e-mails that were received yesterday are gone, I currently have no way to get them, so if your requests were urgent, please resend them and hopefully this PC will remain working for long enough for me to get them!?

2 PCs down in one day is just NOT supposed to happen!  GRRRR!

All my sites will remain uneffected by this!  Lots of material shot this year has been lost, LOTS of it, however we are still shooting so will have material for sites.  As I also said, i am looking into data recovery options now.

Thanks

Leonmoomin

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.138 seconds to generate ]