minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 17:48:28 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 23251.1.1

Subject: Hello Re:To anyone trying to contact me!

Date: Tue 27/06/06 17:19:52 GMT

Name: Telcontar gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

That and/or a FireWire or USB external enclosure containing a regular (3.5") desktop hard drive.

Define "intermittently"... Reliability of file access, or reliability of booting (and due to the drive or the rest of the hardware)? Be careful that whatever you're doing now won't be overwriting any of the lost data or causing more damage.

I wonder what would break two drives ... power surge? And by "all data was wiped", you are 100% certain that the low-level content of the hard drive was damaged? I can't imagine a spike causing a head crash on two drives nor writing out that much nonsense. I wonder if just the file system was screwed on each.

Not a lot to go on from what you said so far :)

In reply to Message (23251.1) Question Re: To anyone trying to contact me!

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Tue 27/06/06 16:33:47 GMT

Leon, U mean u lost new material that u had on ur hard drives?? And is it ur hard drives that are crashing? what kind of hd's are u using? U, of all ppl should be backing up ur system drives and ur data drives both on another drive and on CD's/DVD's. U better be searching out someone who's setup to retrieve data from a failed hard drive3 cuz that's the only way ur gonna get it back. That would be a shame if u lost recent material. What about ur memory cards from ur cam's? still have those? Look into this as it's a wise purchase

http://www.drive-backup.com/

In reply to Message (23251) Depressed To anyone trying to contact me!

By leonmoomin - leon@mostwet.com wx Tue 27/06/06 15:49:07 GMT

I have had a major PC meltdown!

The funny thing is, I have 2 PCs, both of them went down yesterday!  The one I am using now is working again, intermitently!

All data was wiped and I am currently looking into data recovery options, however, e-mails that were received yesterday are gone, I currently have no way to get them, so if your requests were urgent, please resend them and hopefully this PC will remain working for long enough for me to get them!?

2 PCs down in one day is just NOT supposed to happen!  GRRRR!

All my sites will remain uneffected by this!  Lots of material shot this year has been lost, LOTS of it, however we are still shooting so will have material for sites.  As I also said, i am looking into data recovery options now.

Thanks

Leonmoomin

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]