WetlookPro

Message # 2323.1

Subject: Hello Does anyone remember?

Date: Sun 16/02/03 22:48:50 GMT

Name: leonmoomin gb

Email: leonmoomin@madasafish.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
A very early WAM tv memory of mine was a public safty advert in the UK  (around 1977, god, I'm getting old!  Eek!), it was all about the danger of leaving kettle flexes and hot drinks within reach of children.

It featured a younger Jane asher in a white skirt and blouse.  To demonstrate the scale of hot liquid falling on a child, a large amount of liquid was dumped on her from above, completely soaking her outfit in what looked like cold tea or coffee.

Anyone else remember that?  Perhaps MK has the clip?  If not, you should try to get it, it was a good one!

leonmoomin Wow

In reply to Message (2323) Pictures Crossroads Fountain Fight

By JW - gb Sun 16/02/03 21:39:34 GMT

Hi,

I've posted a few images from this at the above address, though I don't think they are as good as the ones on the soaking stars sight.

http://www.water.freewire.co.uk/soakingstars/

I've been experimenting with the AVIs and some combinations of options don't always work with windows media player. (I use mplayer2 as it's got none of the superflous frills of later versions.) This plays all the 5.03 AVIs I've posted so far but turning on the physchovisual enhancements confused it. If you download the divx package it comes with a divx player which plays everything I've thrown at it so far.

John

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]