Wetlook-Online

Message # 23229.1

Subject: Happy Stranger come to Pole Mokotowskie, today:

Date: Mon 26/06/06 07:18:24 GMT

Name: Andrew pl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
there where 28 fully (and I mean fully, not shorts) clothed girls between 13:00 and 16:00. The 34C [45 in the sun!] is really turning Warsaw to a wetlook heaven... and a hot hell to everyone not into wetlook :-/

Andrew.

In reply to Message (23229) Hello Weekend/name change

By klm4748/A Stranger in Warsaw - uu Mon 26/06/06 01:37:37 GMT

Should have done this a long time ago. 'klm4748' was useful when it corresponded to an e-mail address, but it doesn't any more, and I don't put my address on here, anyway. So I think something snappier would be nice.

As for the weekend (Re # 23166), it was not a ringing success. The silver lining: I know more about what my wife likes and doesn't like.

So I thought we were going to a private place. Certainly, it was a long, hot walk to get there-- but my wife had a particular spot in mind: a small (5-foot-high) dam, where you can walk on a smooth surface under the water instead of burying your feet in sand. And of course, she's not the only one who thinks so. Plenty of men in underwear, a few little girls, too, their mothers and older sisters in regular swimsuits. And my wife, image conscious as she is, insisted I take the legs off my cargo pants. I figured she also didn't want me in my shoes, so I took those off, too. Now, on occasion, I've suggested keeping shoes on because you never know what's on the bottom; but her sandals are leather and not really for water. So I walked around the thigh-deep water below the dam, and the waist-deep water above the dam, only barely getting my shirt wet. But it's too cold for my wife; she goes to sit on our blanket in the shade.

I joined her for a while, but I wanted to get wetter. So, I went back. I did get wetter this time, playing with the water spilling over the dam. Then, I was ready to get out. The bottom was a bit uneven, and I threw my foot out in front of me onto the side...

Right onto a 2x4 with building nails sticking out of it. Why such a thing is lying around with so many children playing near it is beyond me. (I suppose better me finding it than a child, but why couldn't I have found it with my _eyes_ instead of my foot?!) So I rejoin my wife on the blanket, cursing my luck; not a minute later some guy drives his car right into our shade. And that ruined my wife's relaxation.

Well, that was certainly below my expectations for the day.

As for what I found out: You'll recall that I was considering not just what pants to wear but also the underwear, so that she might prefer that I keep the pants on. In discussion, she revealed that the color (relating to transparency, of course) and style (at home she likes me in boxer briefs, but plain boxers are equal in this regard) aren't an issue, it's just that wearing underwear in the water is to her a low-class thing. Even when we find a private spot, she'd rather me wear the cargo pants. And I _could_ have kept the shoes on for safety (sure wish I would have!).

Well, we'll see what this means for future wet fun for us. The hot weather continues, and I didn't get a swimming prohibition from the doctor. Maybe she'll find something to wear on her feet in the water; maybe I'll always keep my pants on...

But maybe she'll get me a Lycra (non-brief style) swimsuit for my birthday. Depressed

A Stranger in Warsaw

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]