WetlookPro

Message # 23224

Subject: Hello another movie review for you - "Half Light" with Demi Moore

Date: Sun 25/06/06 18:33:29 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Well...the long lost Demi Moore movie "Half Light" has finally shown up. It was shot 18 months ago with my friend Mike Valentine shooting the underwater scenes...and then the movie seemed to die and never got released to theaters. It finally showed up tonight on the TNT movie channel....I guess  they could not find a distributer, so they had to release it direct to cable.

You can see why the film could not get a theatrical release and why it went straight to cable...the film is a very predictable thriller....but there are 2 very decent wet and uw scenes with Demi in the film. nicely staged and directed by Mike.

The "real" mystery to this film is....I will ask Mike this question when he next emails me.....we know for a fact that this film was shot entirely on location in WALES...cos Mike told me that at the time he was commutiing to Anglesey in Wales to shoot Demi's scenes...and here is more proof...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/north_west/3666994.stm

so....why the heck does EVERYBODY in this film have a ruddy  SCOTTISH accent....and there are no welsh accents anywhere....beats me. I am sure that the welsh residents of Anglesey where this film was made must be highly offended that they used their island for all the locations....and then cast the film with a bunch of Scottish people...instead of using the locals.

Anyway...the film is being repeated on TNT channel thru thru next month. The uw scenes are good ones..with Demi in wet jeans....but the script is as  predictable as heck.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]