MyWetloook

Message # 23218

Subject: Hello German TV "Comedy Fallee" clips

Date: Sun 25/06/06 14:06:50 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
As you may remember...."Comedy Fallee" is the german version of "Scherzi A Parte"....i.e. a practical jokes show....like Candid Camera.

You all remember the nice scene WF Wetlook posted a couple of week ago....where the girls open a door and fall into a swimming pool.

It seems this show does wetlook practical jokes every week....cos I have taped 2 other wetlook practical jokes from this show via satellite in the last week or so.

In one recent scene....they go to a park and dig a giant hole on the ground....and this is a jogging trail with leaves on the ground....used by joggers and bike ridings....so they dig this big hole and fill it with water, and the cover the surface with leaves....to see how many people will fall into this water trap. Needless to say, lots of female joggers and bike riders fall into the water trap.

On the latest show I taped last night, they rig up a photomat picture taking booth...and they rig it up like a water gunging device....so that all the girls who go in the booth to take pictures...get soaked by the shower system.

I have these 2 clips on tape, but I presume WF Wetlook or WIR may already have taped these same clips too....so there is no point in me posting the same clips as them....so if WF Wetlook have them...or WIR...go ahead and post them. If they don't have them...I can post my versions later in the week.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]