Wetlook-Online

Message # 23213.1.1.1

Subject: Hello .....which reminds me

Date: Sun 25/06/06 12:53:03 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

...speaking of really bad films that are boring and predictable and have wet scenes but no actual wetlook money shots....

...I was watching 2 "supposed" thrillers on cable last week....Kate Hudson in THE SKELETON KEY and Jennifer Connelly in DARK WATER......and both films are lousy as films (boring and predictable) as well as failing to deliver on wet scenes....cos they both have wet scenes, but they are filmed in such bad light and in a way where you basically have a "csdt movie" (can't see a darn thing)....

Not to give anything away.....but THE SKELETON KEY is merely a lame version of what would have been a 30 minute episode of "The Twilight Zone" in the 1960's....they could have told that story in under 30 minutes....so dragging that out for 90 minutes becomes very tedious.....

....and DARK WATER....is merely a very poor remake of the Japanese film  "Honogurai mizu no soko kara "....from the same film makers who create the "Ringu" series (made into THE RING series in the USA)....and it's no different to them re-making the Japanese film THE GRUDGE.....i.e. Hollywood does not seem to get it....i.e. you cannot re-make Japanese films with an American cast.....cos what is scary to Japanese people....becomes laughable to most westerners....ha ha.

Anyway....as Frank Gorshin (the Riddler) would say...."riddle me this....when is a wet scene not a wet scene --  when there are wet elements in a movie, but no actual wetlook money shots....due to bad lighting or deliberately evasive camerawork and editing".

The irony is....the Japanese versions of these films like DARK WATER and THE RING series...have better wetlook scenes in these original films...and when these films get re-made in the USA...the wetlook elements are always "watered down" (bad pun)...ha ha

MK

In reply to Message (23213.1.1) Hello Re: Re: The new Poseidon movie

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sun 25/06/06 12:24:19 GMT

Don't pay too much attention to what I may say about movies.....I am only trying to avoid folks from wasting their money by renting films or going to movies, and then not getting to see the money shots they were hoping to see.

There are lots of great films worth going to see....even if they have no wetlook at all....e.g. if you list the top 10 movies of all time....i.e. The Shawshank Redemption, Citizen Kane, Casablance, Lawrence of Arabia etc etc....none of them have any wetlook....but they are definitely worth seeing.

But if you just want wetlook money shots.....you have to put up with sitting thru lame-brain movies like "Deuce Bigalow - European Gigolo"....which has a nice wet t shirt scene....but it's painful to sit thru a movie as bad as this is....though it;s better than "War of the Worlds",.......Deuce Bigalow is what you call a "watch it on cable and fast forward to the wet bits" movie.

Some movies I just cannot sit thru....i.e. I defiinitely will NOT go to see the new M Night Sharmylan movie LADY IN THE WATER.....even though I know it has several wet scenes.....cos I know it will be like all this director's prior films (Signs, the 6th Sense, The Village)....i.e. incredibly slow paced, boring and predictable. With his films....you can basically skip the first 90 mins of the film....cos the only action that takes place is in the last 10 mins of his movies (that was surely the case with "Signs).

If you want proper critical reviews of films......see what Ebert and Roeper or Leonard Maltin have to say......cos they are the best movie critics...

I only give out wetlook reviews....and Poseidon score a total zero out of 10 for wetlook.....don't waste your money.

The "Lady in the Water" film is a different matter.....i.e. YES...there is lots of wetlook....but it depends on your tastes whether you consider this to be quality wetlook scenes.....cos all the women in this film appear to really yukky and ugly women....and the clothing choices are totally uninteresting for me....so for formal wetlook fans of beautifull well dressed women...the film looks like a low scoring film to me. But for casual wetlook fans....I am sure they will rate this film much higher than I do.  I am already put off by the advertising trailers for this film....i.e. more of the baloney whispering voices stuff that we already heard when he made his prior film "The Sixth Sense".....can't they think of something more original than doing that silly whispering stuff all over again.

MK

In reply to Message (23213.1) Hello Re: The new Poseidon movie

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Sun 25/06/06 11:56:47 GMT

Well...our resident critic,MK gave it a thumbs down. That doesn't mean it's not a good movie, it just means that the wetlook is almost non existent, or "No Money Shots"
In reply to Message (23213) Question The new Poseidon movie

By Aqua55 - se Sun 25/06/06 11:47:43 GMT

Has anybody seen this new Poseidon movie? In my fantasies is there a lot of Wetloock in it, But how is it in reality? Is it worth seeng it? I have seen the trailer but there wwas most panic and dead.

Greetings Aqua55

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]