minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 21:46:34 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 23212

Subject: Mixed Only a story...wish I had photos.

Date: Sun 25/06/06 11:39:28 GMT

Name: genchang uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I really wish I could've gotten a better pic of this, but unfortunately all I had was my cellphone camera, and it does not do well (or have good resolution) in darkened conditions.  Unfortunately, all I can do is relate a story.

I am a musician at the Famous Door on Bourbon St. in New Orleans.   Our band is pretty popular (RockBox) and of course, we get LOTS of hot chicks coming through the doors all the time.   

Last night, there were these three ultra hot girls who were dressed in black tank tops, and varying miniskirts.  (The one I dug was the one who was always in the middle....short, with short hair, and a very short dark denim miniskirt).  They were rocking out to our show, as indeed everyone was.  

At the end of the night, after we'd broken down our gear, there were a couple of college guys who were trying to hit on them...(and it was quite clear that these girls were more into each other than a couple of college punks).  However, the girls did not object when the guys started pouring bottles of Dasani down on them.  What a sight!!!!   Damn!  I fumbled for my cell camera, and only got one post-event close up shot, but it did NOT turn out good at all, so I won't even bother posting it here.

But damn, did these girls look ever so good all dripping wet.

Their skin and legs glistened, their hair was dripping with water.  Their clothes clung even tighter to their sexy little bodies.  DAMN!  They were HOT!

If ONLY I had a videocamera or even a better resolution camera.

Life comes at us pretty quick sometimes.

Genchang2112

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.039 seconds to generate ]