minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 12:26:29 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 23195.3.1.1.1.2

Subject: Hello Re: Re: BTW: Were and when is your next pool party?

Date: Sun 25/06/06 09:09:02 GMT

Name: Robbi de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thanks. I know it. I am the webmaster of wasser-ball.net . So we should know each other.

The problem is, that my girfriend and me broke up and so I am not supposed to be the only single male. I don't want to be a second Lou.

In reply to Message (23195.3.1.1.1) Hello Re: BTW: Were and when is your next pool party?

By Jeansschwimmer "Chris" - Jeansschwimmer@yahoo.de de Sun 25/06/06 03:12:01 GMT

Dear Robbi, Dear Friends,

Some wetlook friends of ours have got the opportunity to (mis)use the local swimmingbath of a small place between Hamburg and Bremen in Northern Germany.

The first successful poolparties there have taken place, and the next one will be held on November 11th this year.

I must say that we keep to the strict policy of inviting only couples, as it creates a  more atmosphere. Sorry, but we guys should  honestly confess that we like looking at soaking wet ladies- why would we be here otherwise, but the ladies have some mixed feelings about it. It does not mean that the lady by your side must be an intimate partner of yours, it is just to balance the number.

But there are two days within the year, in springtime just before the water will be let out of the indoor pool for annual maintenance and the outdoor season is going to start, and correspondingly in early September when the same thing takes place with the outdoor pool, when there are fun days where anybody can come and swim in what clothes he or she likes. Those events are held by the bath without our club having anything to do with their organisation.

If you want to get some rough impression about the location and our parties, please feel free to click at

www.wasser-ball.net

If there are any questions for further information, we shall be happy to be contacted,

Yours "Chris" and wife

In reply to Message (23195.3.1.1) Hello BTW: Were and when is your next pool party? [nt]

By Robbi - de Sun 25/06/06 00:54:39 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (23195.3.1) Hello Re: Re: my friends wife invented a new game: wetminton

By Robbi - de Sun 25/06/06 00:53:04 GMT

There's at least one photo of one of the girls wet and the rest is us boys drinking. But I think I won't ask them for the picture as he knows why I want to have it.
In reply to Message (23195.3) Hello Re: my friends wife invented a new game: wetminton

By Jeansschwimmer - Jeansschwimme@yahoo.de de Sat 24/06/06 23:59:37 GMT

Hi,

Why didn't you take any photos? Hope to see you on one of our poolparties.

Yours E.

In reply to Message (23195) Drink Me my friends wife invented a new game: wetminton

By Robbi - de Sat 24/06/06 16:51:20 GMT

I watched the football match Germany - Sweden with my friends today. After that we sat on my friends terrace and had a couple of beers. My friend, his brother-in-law and me first talked about football, and then about cars. His wife and his bother-in-laws girlfriend played badminton in the garden. A typical saturday afternoon situation.

My friends have a little pool in the garden and the girls played with the pool between them. The ball sometimes fell into the water so they had to pick it out a couple of times. My friends wife is a very decent person. She is not a woman you would expect doing anything crazy. She cares for the garden, the house and the baby. She is a good girl.

Suddenly I saw her standing right in the middle of the pool - fully clothed, just as if it was the most normal thing to do. They continued playing until Eric's girlfriend put down the racquet and joined her.

It was such a crazy situation: The men drank beer and talked about football and cars and the ladies swam in the pool fully clothed and talked about doing the garden...!

I saw a lot of girls bathing clothed at the lake next to my house or at pool parties. But this situation was really weird.

cheers !!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]