minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 13:27:35 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 23185.1

Subject: Sad Re: REALLY BAD NEWS: MAGIC MOUNTAIN PARK MIGHT CLOSE!

Date: Fri 23/06/06 21:30:45 GMT

Name: wet gooner us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

also darien lake in western upstate ny is also might be closing which is 2 hrs from where i'm at
In reply to Message (23185) Angry REALLY BAD NEWS: MAGIC MOUNTAIN PARK MIGHT CLOSE!

By Desert Hawk - us Fri 23/06/06 20:02:32 GMT

Not OT, because the main reason i love this park is the water rides!

I just heard that Six Flags is seriously considering selling or closing several parks, INCLUDING MAGIC MOUNTAIN!!!  I go to Magic Mountain several times a year, mand have been doing so for many years.  It is almost the only place I get to see wetlook live and in person.  I love standing on the bridge on Tidal Wave and watching all the women get wet.  Roaring Rapids is good too, but doesn;t have the observation bridge like Tidal Wave.  It will be an extremely sad day for me if this park closes!!!  Since I live in Bakersfield, it is a LOT closer than driving through the heart of L.A. to Knotts Berry Farm or Disneyland/California Adventure or Universal Studios.  I would have to do that, because I simply must have some wetlook live and in person, which is infinately better than a 2D image on a computer screen, and I have a love of thrill rides in and of themselves as well.  Rumors on the internet (not officailly confirmed) say that Cedar Fair LP (owners of Knotts) are considering buying the park, and Anheuser-Busch as well.  The other sickening possibility is that the park will close permanately and houses built on the $1000000/acre land.  If that happens, there is going to be ONE SAD AND PISSED OFF DESERT HAWK!!!!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]