WetlookPro

Message # 23166.2

Subject: Hello Re: Some advice?

Date: Sun 25/06/06 00:32:10 GMT

Name: Bobby(messylaura) gb

Email: wambobbylaura@msn.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

great oppertunity if you dont mention the getting in the water before you go, wear the clothes you want to get soaked in, then she may think you aint going in and may not take any other getting wet stuff, then on the day as you say it will be hot, then say "its hot lets go for a dip" then just get in fully clothed, she might follow you in, if not when you get out give her a hude soaking wet hug to get her mostly wet then if she doesnt go ape s**t cos she got her dress / clothes wet,, invite her to take a dip again saying she will dry off anyway as its hot, then last resort you can playfully pick her up and carry her into the water but only pretent to get her wet if she still resists,(mind you if you have been in already she will be soaked by now) then as you try and wade out slip and both fall in the water.

try not to think of the wetlook fetish while you are thinking about jumping in first yourself, loads of people jump in fully clothed just to get wet and dont think twice about it, best of luck

In reply to Message (23166) Help Me Some advice?

By klm4748 - uu Fri 23/06/06 02:15:02 GMT

On Sunday, with warm temps and sun predicted, my wife and I are going to a remote area where we can walk along a small river. She's already mentioned the possibility of getting in the water, so chances are very near 100% that she'll plan ahead and have a swimsuit on  Sad . Obviously, I'd like the opportunity to swim clothed, even though she generally doesn't like to see me doing it.

So, what to do?

1) just swim in boxers.

2) wear cargo pants. They're thin and dry fast, so they'd be the least offensive clothing for her.

3) wear white or red underwear under jeans, so she'd rather I kept the jeans on than off.

Can anyone help? Thanks!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.001 seconds to generate ]