Wetlook-Online

Message # 23166.1

Subject: Hello Re: Some advice?

Date: Fri 23/06/06 04:08:10 GMT

Name: aardvark uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

It seems the chances of getting your own way are remote. Wear what you like and connive an accident. Find a deeper part and trip over the root of a tree and fall in fully clothed with what you are wearing. Make sure you take her in with you. Too much planning reduces the intensity of the moment. Just do it. You will laugh more and she may just like it.
In reply to Message (23166) Help Me Some advice?

By klm4748 - uu Fri 23/06/06 02:15:02 GMT

On Sunday, with warm temps and sun predicted, my wife and I are going to a remote area where we can walk along a small river. She's already mentioned the possibility of getting in the water, so chances are very near 100% that she'll plan ahead and have a swimsuit on  Sad . Obviously, I'd like the opportunity to swim clothed, even though she generally doesn't like to see me doing it.

So, what to do?

1) just swim in boxers.

2) wear cargo pants. They're thin and dry fast, so they'd be the least offensive clothing for her.

3) wear white or red underwear under jeans, so she'd rather I kept the jeans on than off.

Can anyone help? Thanks!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]