minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 16/04/24 11:14:17 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 23150.1

Subject: Hello Re: Help please - Friends - Any more??

Date: Thu 22/06/06 10:01:32 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

We have had this discussion several times before.

There is no known footage that exists of the "full" friends fountain sequence. There is never a single frame of video that shows ANY of the 3 girls actually getting wet (only the aftermath shots). We have done lots of research on this and there are well over a dozen different edits of the Friends opening title sequence...and none of them show the girls getting wet...they only show the guys getting wet...not the girls. The only shots of the girls are them standing up...apparently already wet.

No such footage exists in any of the tv airings of friends.

When they started releasing the Friends series on DVD...they were adding various bonus features and extra footage on the DVD releeases...and we were hoping that they might include some outtakes or more comprehensive footage of the fountain scene....but no....the DVD release so far offer nothing either.

Somewhere....somebody has all those outtakes....but they have never been shown....so all I can suggest you do is keep checking the new DVD releases for that series...to see if any footage is on there as a bonus feature.

The Friends fountain sequence is like The Queens underpants....i.e. we know it exists...we just cannot see it.

MK

In reply to Message (23150) Hello Help please - Friends - Any more??

By NJP - eu Thu 22/06/06 07:39:53 GMT

Website: http://www.irelandinformationguide.com/images/thumb/5/5f/260px-Friends_intro.jpg

Hi all,

Has anyone got any more stills of the friends title sequence?

http://www.irelandinformationguide.com/images/thumb/5/5f/260px-Friends_intro.jpg

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]