Wetlook-Online

Message # 23144.3

Subject: Hello Re: computer question from a total computer illiterate amateur

Date: Thu 22/06/06 01:31:34 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
You can also simply click on START, then click on My Computer. Look for Local Disk (C:) then right click on Local Disk C; then left click on Properties a window will then open showing you a graphic indicating how much of your hard drive is used and how much space is still free for storing files.
In reply to Message (23144) Help Me computer question from a total computer illiterate amateur

By Desert Hawk - us Wed 21/06/06 22:37:56 GMT

Not OT, because I am mainly talking about my collection of wetlook pictures!

How many pictures can I save to my hard drive before it is full?  I have a Compaq Presario SR1500NX with an 80 gigabyte hard drive and 256 megabyte RAM.  I only use this computer for the internet and sometimes the built-in solitaire and pinball games because that is all I know how to do with a computer.  Since December, when I first figured out how to save pictures, I have saved 305 puctures as of right now.  Probably an average file size of 1 2/3 meg per picture, with some only 1/2 meg and a few over 10 megs.  How soon will I run out of storage space?  

Also, how do you save a picture to a CD-ROM?  I  must sound like a complete idiot to actually be asking this, but I know almost nothing about computers.  When i went to school, we were using DOS and 5 1/4 inch floppy discs!  Writable CD-ROM drives hadn;'t been invented yet.  How do you save pictures to CDs and how do you load them back to view them?  I wouldn't know where to begin!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.046 seconds to generate ]