Wetlook-Online

Message # 2314.3.1.2

Subject: Sad Re: Re: Problems saving

Date: Mon 17/02/03 05:32:40 GMT

Name: Wetlongskirts (Chris W) gb

Email: elgol@gmx.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I don't suppose it will help much, but I used to have the same problem with some of the images on Wet Kahuna's old site. I solved it then by refreshing the page or accessing the JPEG directly by cutting and pasting its URL, but neither of these work with the Soaking Stars images.
In reply to Message (2314.3.1) Confused Re: Problems saving

By Soaking Stars - soakingstars@water.freewire.co.uk gb Mon 17/02/03 04:33:31 GMT

I'm looking into it, although I confess to being baffled... If it's any help, it seems to work okay in Netscape!
In reply to Message (2314.3) Question Problems saving

By Wetlongskirts (Chris W) - elgol@gmx.co.uk gb Sun 16/02/03 23:03:01 GMT

Whenever I try and save an image from the new site, Windows tries to save it as "Untitled.bmp", despite the image being a JPEG. Does anyone know what causes this problem and how to avoid it?
In reply to Message (2314) Pulsing Update!

By Soaking Stars - soakingstars@water.freewire.co.uk gb Sun 16/02/03 06:09:13 GMT

There's another major update at Soaking Stars!

New pictures: Jane Asher (Crossroads); Drew Barrymore (Charlie's Angels); Halle Berry (Die Another Day + magazine pictures); Björk (magazine pics); Sandra Bullock (Fire on the Amazon and Gunshy); Rachael Leigh Cook (Tangled); Cat Deeley (magazine pics); Cameron Diaz (Charlie's Angels); Amanda Donohoe (newspaper picture); Sarah Michelle Gellar (Buffy The Vampire Slayer); Jami Gertz (Twister); Jane Gurnett (Crossroads); Helen Hunt (Castaway and Twister); Liz Hurley (magazine pic); Angelina Jolie (Hackers); Jemma and Jodie Kidd (newspaper pictures); Nicole Kidman (magazine picture); Lucy Liu (Charlie's Angels); Natascha McElhone (Fear Dot Com); Emily Mortimer (The 51st State); Gena Lee Nolin: (magazine pic); Frances O’Connor (Mansfield Park); Billie Piper (magazine pics); Louise Redknapp ("Light Of My Life" and "Undivided Love" music videos); Elisabeth Shue (Cocktail); Amanda Tapping  (Stargate SG-1); Liv Tyler (magazine pics).

Enjoy!  Dancing

http://www.soakingstars.freewire.co.uk/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.007 seconds to generate ]