MyWetloook

Message # 23130.6

Subject: Hello Re: The Serpentine Swimming Club

Date: Wed 21/06/06 15:16:18 GMT

Name: wetimer uu

Email: isthisobscureenough@yahoo.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I regularly skate in Hyde Park, and I have recently found out all about this. The Serpentine is a large artificial lake. It is filled nowadays mostly by pumped water from the Thames. Cleanliness is not great, but it doesn't look disgusting either. There is a section of the lake that is cordoned off and this forms part of a "Lido". During the summer months, they charge to get in this area, and for your money you also get access to changing rooms and showers. This is only open in the daytime until 6pm. The Serpentine Swimming Club have special access rights and they meet every morning, all through the year. I think its mostly full of people who take their exercise quite seriously. After hours, the lake itself is accessable by anyone, but the changing rooms are locked.

London is a city with very few places to swim, and even fewer to swim outdoors, so I have recently been looking longingly at this lake. As I said, its not that clean, but it may be the best alternative. The biggest problem is that its in a VERY public place, and I have never actually seen anyone swimming there out of hours. A week or two ago, I found a post on the net by someone (non-wetlook) who did claim to enjoy an after hours swim on a summer evening, but I haven't been able to find the same site again.

Anyway, a few days ago I was in Hyde Park, and I thought that the best possibility would actually be in a month or two's time. At this time of year it starts to get dark a bit earlier, and it might be easier to be inconspicuous. I imagined myself just sllpping quietly into the water on a balmy evening, with all my clothes on of course!

That said, it would always be easier to go in fully clothed earlier in the evening if I wasn't alone, so if anyone else is interested in doing this, please get in touch!

(If you jump over the Lido gate after hours, you will also find a (heavily chlorinated) kiddies paddling pool, which is effectively competely private. Definately some possibilities here, but it is only about 30cm deep, if that!)

wetimer

In reply to Message (23130) Links The Serpentine Swimming Club

By Chester - sgroi@spamcop.net us Wed 21/06/06 02:57:27 GMT

Website: http://www.flickr.com/photos/90436663@N00/sets/72157594166448991/

This is one club I would LOVE to be a member of!  Any ideas where this is located and whether it is their normal swimming attire.

WARNING:  Both guys and gals appear in the few photos posted below.

Sorry if this has been posted before but it is NEW for me! :-)

The Serpentine Swimming Club

http://www.flickr.com/photos/90436663@N00/sets/72157594166448991/

- Chester

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]