Wetlook-Online

Message # 23113.3

Subject: Thumbs Up great video THANKS MK ! [nt]

Date: Tue 20/06/06 15:55:29 GMT

Name: Van-wet ca

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (23113) Film/AVI A reward for daily visitors to the Forum - GREEK TV 6 minute free tv clip

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Tue 20/06/06 09:11:56 GMT

This is to reward all those fans who come to visit the forum every day. I encourage you to visit Nigel's forum every day, cos my free clips in future will be posted for 24hrs only and then deleted, so the fans who like the clips should "save them and pass them around" to all their friends and contacts. Those folks who don't visit the forum each day, if you want to find a prior clip...just post a "wanted" notice...and those folks who saved my clips can then re-post it or email it to you.

Bottom line is...come to Nigel's forum every day....cos "the early bird catches the worm"....and this is a real beauty of a worm that should make your jaws drop....and just illustrates that there are a LOT better clips WIR and I can present to you than you can find on the low quality Youtube service.

Remember the classic Greek TV show "coffee talk" that has been on the air for 15 years, and all those wetlook fashion shows in the pool and beach that I captured in the 1990's (the wedding dress models in th sea etc). I have about 10 of those scenes from the 1990's...and now the new 2006 season of this show has just started with their outdoor pool shows...and I captured a real doozy of a scene on their latest show today. Several models in lilac dresses parading in the pool etc. If you like beautiful models in dresses in the pool...this scene should definitely float your boat...

Enjoy.....

http://www.wamgold.com/MK266greek.wmv

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]