Wetlook-Online

Message # 23109

Subject: Hello Alert for those in New Jersey - wetlook event tomorrow

Date: Tue 20/06/06 06:29:03 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

FYI,  this info was posted on the DT forum...there will be a dunk tank event takng place tomorrow on the Jersey shore where lots of female bartenders get dunked in the dunk tank. Camcorders are allowed.....and so if anybody from this area would like to attend, bring your camcorder, and if you trade your footage with me you can claim several free DVDs of your choice plus a free membership to one of my websites. I will reimburse you for your $40 ticket costs too.  So what can be better than having a few beers and enjoying some wet women.

regards

MK

FROM THE  DT FORUM

I know this is short notice to everyone, but there is a great event on  Wednesday, June 21 in Wall Township New Jersey (near Belmar, down the

shore. It is the 38th annual Bartenders/Bar and Restaurant Owners annual picnic.  They have a dunktank there every year.  It is alot of food and drinks for

the servers of all the fine shore establishments.  There are plenty of hot bartenders who always ends up on the tank, especially after alot of drinks

all day.  I have been to it several years and have witnessed it all.  Cameras and  video recorders are always there.  More importantly, the weather is hot

right now.  It's not free, cost is I think $40 for the day and it runs approx.2-7PM at the Oak Tree Lodge in Wall Twsp.  I would go with camera in had, but I

leave for vacation that morning.  Just thought I'd throw it out there to you  all.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]