Wetlook-Online

Message # 23097.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: looking to join a website: please help:

Date: Mon 19/06/06 18:19:42 GMT

Name: me (billy) us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

hehe not really that picky :) i just am overwhelmed with my options LOL you guys are awesome thanks so much!

i'll probably end up doing several sites and seeing whats up, etc.  

thanks again!

-bb

In reply to Message (23097.1.1.1) Links Re: Re: Re: looking to join a website: please help:

By leonmoomin - leon@mostwet.com uu Mon 19/06/06 14:50:29 GMT

Hmm

You seem to have fairly specific needs.

We have a massive variety of content, best option for you is to buy the mostwet gold package (all four sites!)  We have loads of downloadable media!

If you don't chose us, good luck with your search!

leonmoomin Peace Man

www.mostwet.com

In reply to Message (23097.1.1) Exclamation Re: Re: looking to join a website: please help:

By John - us Mon 19/06/06 13:33:34 GMT

Check out my site which offers plenty of 'surprise' pool shots.

John

In reply to Message (23097.1) Hello Re: looking to join a website: please help:

By me (billy) - us Mon 19/06/06 12:37:34 GMT

i do enjoy the slow submerging...by the way, but ideally i would prefer a fall in or a push in...and then playing, etc exiting...

thank you so much, really everyone!

take care of this newbie :)

thanks,

bb

In reply to Message (23097) Help Me looking to join a website: please help:

By me (billy) - us Mon 19/06/06 12:34:34 GMT

hello everyone.

i recently found this forum and have been overwhelmed with the community and how so many people are so helpful with their contributions and posts.  i am looking for some help, there is just so much to learn on this forum at once (lol).  i am looking to become a member of a wetlook website, however i am not sure how to go about finding my particular interests.  if anyone could point me in the right direction, that would seriously make me very happy.  i can't wait!

in general, not all of these have to be in one certain site, but overall :

i am looking for a site where there are video clips, or full original movies/dvds, and photos of girls being pushed in the pool, playfully, playing the part of surprised and all upset lol (maybe), or jumping in the pool, falling in (oops), etc.  lakes are fine too, i just enjoy the element of pushing/falling/'oh no look at me i'm wet' as i exit the pool or lake...i'm sure others are like me, i just don't know where to look first for membership.  can anyone help me find the most popular wetlook sites that focus on what i'm looking for? how about the 10 most popular overall sites? i'd love to find movies to buy, or just downloadable media - i am very excited to be here. :)  i can't wait to contribute some of my girlfriends pictures, i recently got her into wet clothes :) so this would be VERY good if i could get some sites to sign up with, etc.

i love jeans, skirts, not very picky too much with that  - just the scenarios mainly...i think i remember seeing a site with hotel pools and hot ladies having fun there...hmmm...sorry, i forget....

i appreciate any help anyone could give me, i'm a newbie. please be nice :)

thanks,

billy bee

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.037 seconds to generate ]