WetlookPro

Message # 2309.1

Subject: Hello Re: mud f..king

Date: Sun 16/02/03 01:39:36 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
You might want to try posting at the UMD messy forum (www.umd.net). I'm sure you will find many more kindred spirits there than here; although many folks have what you might call "cross-over" interests, interests of most of the folks here seem to be limited to water-wet.

In reply to Message (2309) Hello mud f..king

By jessie - us Sun 16/02/03 01:24:47 GMT

Hi! Anyone into "mud f**king"? (what some of you call mud larking), when I was 15 I used to disguise myself as a female jogger,complete with black spandex capri pants;sports bra top,(with fake boobs),and a black wig that had a long ponytail.(don't ask where I got the clothes lol).After a rainstorm in the summer I'd jog along this horse trail near my house after dark til I reached my favorite mudd puddle!It was a good seventeen inches deep but only about three feet wide so when I'd lie in it my butt and lower back would be completely submerged while my ankles and shoulders would stay dry!I'd grind myself into the slimy green silt at the bottom of the puddle for a good half an hour until I "arrived"(usually twice),then I'd wash the clothes in the nearby creek to get all the algae and horse dung off it and hang it on a tree to dry.I kept an old pair of coveralls near the spot to change into when I was done.When my parents weren't home I'd bring the jogging outfit home to wash in the machine,and start the whole process over again! It was lots of fun until someone stole my outfit!:( ...even the wig! Does anyone else do,or did this type of thing also? and did you steal my favorite outfit? (lol)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.038 seconds to generate ]