minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 19:50:52 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 23075.5.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Hey Leave Hockey alone..............

Date: Mon 19/06/06 06:04:55 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
true...and we all know that old joke....."I went to see a fight -- and a hockey game broke out".

All I can say is......society gets....whatever society breeds and promotes.....and thank goodness tv stations and video cameras and YOUTUBE did not exist 1900 years ago when the Colloseum in Rome was built....otherwise we would be treated to live tv broadcasts of the gladitorial games and  daily feedings of Christians to the lions.

mk

In reply to Message (23075.5.1.1.1) Hello Hey Leave Hockey alone..............

By NaturalBornChaos - us Sun 18/06/06 20:52:40 GMT

where else can you these days seee real fights that are not fixed by don King
In reply to Message (23075.5.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: Chick fight on the beach

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sun 18/06/06 11:50:47 GMT

It's hard to tell....it's either a pretty realisticly staged fight.....or it is a very lame real fight. You can see more realistic fights between women on the WWE wrestling shows every week...and I have shot catights for my Liquid Catfight videos series where the girls can go at it quite realisticly (but never actually hurt themselves or each other).

Judging by the evidence of other videos posted by the same poster....i.e. his other video post called "head kick" is clearly a fake..and with a fake sound effect added too.

http://www.porkolt.com/other/unfortunately/guys/head/kick/unfortunately-head-kick/361.html

So...judging by this guy's other faked abuse postings, my guess is that this is not a real fight but staged fakery too.

The irony is....the only really authentic abuse scenes this guy posts...are scenes of abuse caused by THE POLICE....the police abuse scenes are real.

So....the only evidence of real abuse on this site, appears to be abuse by the cops themselves...

If you want to blame somebody for why this kind of media is so popular these days....blame Vince McMahon...the head of the WWE wrestling organization....cos he markets his violent crap to kids on his WWE shows 3-4 times a week....and so all these kids like to emulate this kind of behaviour.

And of couse...lets not forget the NHL....cos nothing promotes violence more than the National Hockey League.

MK

In reply to Message (23075.5.1) Read This Re: Re: Chick fight on the beach

By Victor - victor.ivanovich@mail.ru ru Sun 18/06/06 10:36:49 GMT

It looks more like a fake than a real fight to me. Yes, they landed the punches but they didn't use strenth. It is especially vivible at the end of the clip when one girl is landing her blows very slowly. Why? Not to hurt the other girl. Actually her punches barely touch the other girl. It might well have been staged specially for the video. They even might have imitated some scene from a film or a tv-show or I don't-know-what.

And that's the answer to the question why nobody intervened, or even tried to intervene. The video might look like a real fight (especially with the quality like this), but it might have been obvious to people who were present that the girls were playing.

Anyway, they both got wet and they weren't dressed in swimming costumes, were they?

In reply to Message (23075.5) Angry Re: Chick fight on the beach

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Sun 18/06/06 09:39:57 GMT

This looks like a real fight to me. Justin Case says they do not seem to hit; I disagree. If it was faked, or they were play-fighting it would look very different. Fake punches are typically slower, and you usually see a sort of "follow-through" after the "strike". These punches are landing. Perhaps they are not all that forceful because these girls don't have the upper body to do more, but it looks to me like they are using all the strength and force they can muster. I have no doubt that or both of them came away from the incident with a few bruises at the very least.

I am rather surprised that (1) other people are nearby yet noone is intervening, (2) someone had the audacity to record it, also without intervening, and (3) someone had the audacity to post the recording on the net for entertainment purposes.

Maybe the fight was staged - they are only fighting because people are watching, but those girls are doing real violence to each other.

Personally, I take no pleasure in watching it. The only value that video should have is as evidence in a criminal trial.

In reply to Message (23075) Film/AVI Chick fight on the beach

By meer - de Sun 18/06/06 07:23:29 GMT

http://www.porkolt.com/other/chick/fight/beach/chick-fight-on-the-beach-775.html

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.047 seconds to generate ]