minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 25/04/24 04:46:15 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 23042.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: What's wrong with all this YoutubeMyspace etc. pp. stuff???

Date: Fri 16/06/06 07:55:46 GMT

Name: WETINRED us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thing is, that the distribution of vhs and dvd's has quickly gone the way of PPV. Sales of said products have slackened to the point that it cost more to make and ship, than the incoming is. So it's hardly worth the effort anymore. PPV is and will be the future of delivery. And most sites that do offer ppv, are of hi quality. Liquidladies ppv videos are rendered at a meg and a half bitrate and divx encoded at 700X500 (approx). Which is a couple of steps behind the quality of Styx videos, which are in a class by themselves. LOL! Producers who make candid videos generally seem to lack in quality cuz of the situation, which is understandible, as long as it's not so bad as to give me a headache, haha
In reply to Message (23042.1.1.1) Read This Re: Re: Re: What's wrong with all this YoutubeMyspace etc. pp. stuff???

By Soggybottom - us Fri 16/06/06 07:16:44 GMT

I actually do agree with you. If I get into a page that has all those low res clips I just click out and don't bother to watch them. I'm sure that some people watch all of them.

My huge complaint is that I have bought CD's and tapes from professional producers that aren't a hell of a lot better than the clips that are posted on line. Most of it is just poor planning and photography. The equipment is adaquate.

I actually checked out a few trailers that showed poor quality. I certainly won't order tapes from them.

There is so much good stuff for sale that we don't have to depend on clips. Although, I suppose that some people are not able to afford CD's or can't get them shipped. They have to depend on the free stuff that is on line. It is too bad that they are of such low quality but that is the name of the game.

In reply to Message (23042.1.1) Hello Re: Re: What's wrong with all this YoutubeMyspace etc. pp. stuff???

By noname - eu Fri 16/06/06 05:36:49 GMT

Sorry - I didn't mean to spoil anything! Of course a lot of people like it and some even spend a lot of time crawling through these sites to do all of us a favour. RESPECT!!!

My point is something different. I'm aware about the fact, that a lot of these vids are shot with celulars. But how come that several other vids on these sites (not only wetlook clips) - for instance excerpts from movies, music videoclips, etc. - are at the same low quality level than those filmed with phones? I'm curious, actually! No complain intended.

Peace

In reply to Message (23042.1) Read This Re: What's wrong with all this YoutubeMyspace etc. pp. stuff???

By Soggybottom - us Fri 16/06/06 04:42:27 GMT

These are taken with cell phones and the quality is poor. At least they are posts. Some people might like them.

Solution: when you see Youtube (whatever), don't open it and waste your time. Don't complain, just don't open. Why are you wasting your time if you don't like them and wasting space by complaining about it?

In reply to Message (23042) Confused What's wrong with all this YoutubeMyspace etc. pp. stuff???

By noname - eu Fri 16/06/06 03:20:26 GMT

Hi,

for a couple of months we get links to loads of stuff from Youtube and similar video-sites. Nice. Well. But, IMHO - it's an uttermost waste of time and energy. The quality is worse than worst. Always. Even my radio plays better pictures. Does at least somebody know, WHY they deal on such a low quality level? BTW, please, don't play the "it's for free"-card. Youtube and Co. earn money with their sites.

Cheers

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]