Wetlook-Online

Message # 2304.4.1

Subject: Info Re: wet leather

Date: Sun 16/02/03 07:24:55 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Ever notice pic series where someone wears something leather in the tub and the water goes from clear to grey or brown? That would be dye coming out from the leather. I think it's a good bet that most leather will suffer some from being immersed (especially if there is soap, shampoo, etc in the water) as it will likely wash out some amount of the dye. Also, leather usually has some oils which help keep it supple; plain water might not have too much of an impact, but anything in the water which has detergent properties like soap, shampoo, etc. will likely remove the oils. I believe one can use leather conditioners to restore them.

All that said, you'd probably be wise to assume that leather articles will never be quite the same again after an immersion and if they seem not to suffer, consider yourself lucky. I'm sure that if you decide to give it a try, many folks would like to know of your experience.

In reply to Message (2304.4) Hello Re: marjorie wet

By Liz - au Sun 16/02/03 03:47:38 GMT

You are all fun ladys,good luck to you.Both Marj and silwet wear leather boots in bath,does it ruin them or dont you care,do they dry out okas it can be expensive to risk boots in tub I imagine.They do however look sexy wearing them soaked,I wore some pvc leatherlook ones in water but they dry out ok being synthetic.So,what is the go with leather?
In reply to Message (2304) Hello marjorie wet

By Isabelle - bs249055@skynet.be be Sat 15/02/03 20:16:20 GMT

A new update on Marjories

(contain some nudity)

and a new contribution page

with never see pictures of Silwet

http://membres.lycos.fr/marjoriewet/s01.jpg

Enjoy

Isabelle

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]