Wetlook-Online

Message # 23030.1.2

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Guess what happend to me today

Date: Fri 16/06/06 23:22:18 GMT

Name: Pt cz

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
She has brown hair and she was very hot that day. Her breasts are big, but she is not fat. Cool combination.
In reply to Message (23030.1) Found It Re: Guess what happend to me today

By sjakie - nl Thu 15/06/06 12:27:17 GMT

i think when it is hot weather wet clothes give more refresment after the swim because it takes longer to dry. A swimsuit and water on your skin is dryed very Quick. And it is better for your skin to wear some clothes in the burning sun. Wat color hair has this girl, blonde or red.

I now a girl who did the same thing. She always swim in a shirt and shorts when it is very hot. By 25 degrees she only wear a swimsuit

In reply to Message (23030) Smokin Guess what happend to me today

By Pt - cz Thu 15/06/06 10:56:03 GMT

I was today in work. We were doing something around pool in somebodys garden. In the afternoon a girl from this house went near the pool. She was wearing a red dress only. She stepped in to the deep of knees. She was saying something about good temperature of the water. Suddenly she jumped in with all clothes on. She swum at the end and back and get out. The dress was nicely wet. I had a photo camera with me and I thought about doing some photos but it was not possible (and impolite). So I watched her walking around the pool. Finally she went in the garden and lied on a couchette with all wet clothes to dry them on the sun. I felt it. The wetlook time is here.

I thought why did she do that. Yes, the weather was very hot, but there were I and one man. Maybe she also like swimming in clothes.

So thats all. I think it would be good to make wetlook more casual. Imagine that swimming in clothes will be as normal as swimming in swimwear.

Anyway, that story is argument that girls like to be wet. And I appreciate it

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]