Wetlook-Online

Message # 23012.4

Subject: Thumbs Up Re: Answering women's POV

Date: Thu 15/06/06 05:21:01 GMT

Name: Soggybottom us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I love to hear other opinions on subjects. This is excellent.

These web sites must be very expensive to operate. I wonder if anyone has tried to get a wetlook site set up for women? I wonder if women would respond like men do? Men are 'visual', women don't seem to be quite as 'visual' as men are. Seems that for men, sex is a spectator sport. :>)

I noticed that some male wetlook appeared on this site in the past few months. The posts were listed as 'male wetlook'. It didn't seem to last very long which begs the question, was there no interest? I wonder if many women actually visit this site? If they do weren't they interested enough to comment on the male wetlook?

It is typical marketing; i someone is doing it then it is probably profitable. If nobody is doing it, it probably won't make a profit. Obviously, no woman is interested enough to make a male wetlook site pay off. I think it would take a woman's touch to run a site like that.

I always wondered if many women were really interested in wet. It would seem that as many women as men would love it. Is it just that they don't want to step forward and be heard?

I would love to hear some hot discussions about wetlook from both sides. Alas, I doubt that it will ever happen. Just look at the wet chat sites that have failed over the years. I ocasionally stop in at these sites and nobody is ever there.

Keep it going.

In reply to Message (23012) Hello Answering women's POV

By Annette - us Wed 14/06/06 15:06:50 GMT

I reposted this b/c it is about to be archived.

I am a female who has lurked here for a long time, and posted extremely infrequently.  I come to this forum for the same reasons, basically, that the men do.  I dn't think I need to spell out what that is...

There are plenty of females who have sexual quirks, fetishes, etc..but there is a huge difference between the online availability from "our" perspective vs a man's perspective (and no, I don't mean we need romantic stories, thats alota bull imo)....websites are designed by men for men just like, well most everything else.  Your average woman I don't think would frequent here unless she was turned on by wet females.  It's that simple.

That most certainly doesn't mean your average woman might not have a wetlook fantasy or fetish.  Hardly.  

Any woman who is open minded to sexual exploration I think, would be ok with this.  I mean, we are talking about WATER.  If you don't make a big deal about it, it won't become one.  If you approach her with HONESTY, man, that will get you places.  Treat it as what it is, not a big deal...just part of your sexuality.  If you make a huge issue out of it, or try to trick her, you will risk her not being receptive...just as she would if you were making a huge issue out of something/trying to trick her about ...well anything..

And as an FYI, for you guys...I did take my own advice and approached this with my husband.  His response was lukewarm..... not really his thing, it's mine...no big deal.  It isn't the only aspect of our relationship, and it certainly isn't a requirement that he be as into WL as I.

Comments..

he ones Bryce has talked to for example tell us what they don't want, but we need to know what they -- or *you*, to any women reading this -- actually DO want!!

In reply to Message (22887.1.1.1.2.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Possible? Yes. Likely? Perhaps not

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Fri 09/06/06 03:05:40 GMT

We have the same goal. Sometimes you don't get to the finish in a single move or a straight line; you have to move in steps or negotiate a few twists and turns first.

In reply to Message (22887.1.1.1.2.1.1) Hello Re: Possible? Yes. Likely? Perhaps not

By Telcontar - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Thu 08/06/06 21:20:26 GMT

There is also the consideration I suppose that women who like getting wet have the advantage that the odds of a man saying "no" to her getting wet is a lot less than a woman saying "no" to a man wanting for them to get wet! So a woman can probably find any bloke who meets her "normal" criteria and be sorted. Blokes have it harder here I think.

As I said in response to your poll, I just feel that women and men should be able to interact together instead of segregating them into two areas, one where women are still unwilling to go and the other where men are banned :) The goal for me is to have both sexes interacting fully together such that they benefit from the pleasance of such interaction and that they may want to get t know each other better and find love. As for wetlook, both would be safely assured that the people they're talking to enjoy getting wet.

But of course I imagine it would require a woman's touch to decide what to do to make the place more suitable for them to join in.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]