MyWetloook

Message # 23006.1

Subject: Hello Re: Custom Vids

Date: Wed 14/06/06 12:03:42 GMT

Name: Sopping us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Yes, I have done this both with stills and vids. You have seen my shots of "VIckie" a lovely blonde model who willingly got wet for me, in her own clothes, in a fountain in Wasington, DC. I hired a model thru an agency in Miami years ago by simply explaining that a pretty girl in wet clothing was a good subject for a modeling activity. Again, with her own clothes, and on a public beach (Haulover Beach, N of Miami.) On two other occasions I contacted the renter/proprietor of a dunk tank and asked him if he could provide a pretty girl to participate in bunking. Both outfits offered the services of their office secretary who was both attractive and willing to go through the dunktank drill. On another occasion, I approached a "random stranger," sort of. She was the attractive manager of a women's clothing store. I persuaded her to wear some of her merchandise items in the fountain of the mall where she worked. This was also a success.

In Vietnam and Thailand I received the willing cooperation of the local bar girls. You have seen some of the results of this as well. In all cases a price was negotiated in advance, and their was no hanky panky

No problem, mon!

S:

In reply to Message (23006) Question Custom Vids

By Joseph - us Wed 14/06/06 09:48:17 GMT

My apologies for another thread regarding this topic. Someone below made a mention about the high cost of custom videos and that it wasnt what the person wanted to see on the video. Another person replied with a suggestion of asking someone to be your model and you tape it yourself. My question is this, has anyone ever approached a dancer/stripper, model, or a random person and asked them to be your personal wetlook model for a custom shoot? If so, how did it go? I have always thought of doing this myself but I have never had the nerve to actually do it. Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.034 seconds to generate ]