Wetlook-Online

Message # 23001.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Warsaw wetlook

Date: Thu 15/06/06 00:40:05 GMT

Name: Andrew pl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Oh, yeah, I forgot about Jeziorko Czerniakowskie. It's a bit of a long way away for me, as the others are fairly close to the metro line. I haven't been to the outdoor pools in Wola district for many years now, not since I've moved from Ochota to this dry and uniteresting suberb I live in now, but back then they really weren't controlled at all. Everyone could get in and if a mixed group did (by mixed I mean some people with swimming suits, some without) nice wetlook could happen, though now I think of it the people where mainly not of age teens, but as I was 16-17 back then myself, I didn't care in those days :). My most surprising discovery of the last few years is probobly the Metropolitan. I thought it was out of bounds, because it's in the middle of such a serious building ("Poland's most luxiurious office building etc") but it is fairly good for wetlook, though even better for wetlook with a model (when I go there with my girlfriend). The fun bit about it is the ammount of security. 1-2 people are always watching the place, so it's very safe and yet they never tell you off for wetlook.

Andrew.

In reply to Message (23001.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Warsaw wetlook

By klm4748 - uu Wed 14/06/06 21:14:20 GMT

I go primarily to Lake Czerniakowska, because it's relatively clean and affords some privacy for my own swimming, and changing clothes, if I want it. I've scouted at Arkadia, but there I mostly get frustrated by seeing only kids in the water. My wife was fascinated by the fountains once, so MAYBE today when we go I can get her to sit outside to enjoy some lunch, and...? The Metropolitan seems too public a place, too surrounded by serious people. Szczecliwice is too far from home to visit casually, so I've never watched there, but I'll happen by sometimes this summer. Zegrze is more distant, of course, but I plan to go kayaking near Pultusk and for a nature walk near the Bug with my wife, so I could get lucky that way... Pole Mokotowskie seems to keep people out by being too dirty. My wife cut her foot on some glass once and wouldn't wade in it unless it's at least 40*.

But I haven't heard about wetlook opportunities in Wola's outdoor pools. It seems as though they'd be as controlled as any indoor pool. What have you seen?

In reply to Message (23001.1) Thumbs Up Re: Warsaw wetlook

By Andrew - pl Wed 14/06/06 04:28:55 GMT

Heh, don't mind the "dresiarze", they rarely pick on people taking photos of girls getting wet. Even if they are their own girl friends they don't seem to give a damn about photos. About swimming with their girls they sadly do :-D

Anyway, with this waether:

http://pogoda.onet.pl/0,3,miasto.html

We will get plenty wetlook here in Warsaw. Well, probobly less then let's say in Gdynia, where I think they are seeing a girl wet each five minutes, but still quite a lot. 36 degrees in the shade? That would be a record. I mean 30 is normal, but not 36... let's hope they don't change this forecast.

Anyway, where do you go looking for wetlook? Pole Mokotowskie, Arkadia, Szczesliwice, Zegrze, Vistula Beaches, Outdoor pools in Wola or some other place?

Andrew.

In reply to Message (23001) Hello Warsaw wetlook

By klm4748 - uu Wed 14/06/06 02:05:51 GMT

Finally saw some wetlook, hope it's not the last! I had darn little luck last year.

Two girls were teasing each other, slowly getting deeper, just as I arrived. One wore jeans and a camo sleeveless T, the other had on white pants (!) and a light blue sleeveless blouse, as well as a sweatshirt tied around her waist. I actually walked on, to see if there was a better situation-- most of the people on the beach were guys in colored briefs, an audience I generally avoid. (No, no pictures, I don't take my camera on swimming trips, sorry.)

But I ended up coming back, and behold! The girls were swimming, and the sweatshirt was still around the girl's waist! Only then did I notice there was a third person in the group, a guy in his boxers who found it too cold. ... So I wonder how much the extra clothing helped me stay warm as I walked in myself. Not too bad, considering the weather we've been having. Except for having to walk out in front of all those men, it was a pretty good day.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]