Wetlook-Online

Message # 22999.1.1

Subject: Happy Thanks, Chester!

Date: Wed 14/06/06 04:37:12 GMT

Name: Todd us

Email: jet@jetwetfun.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thanks for your support, Chester.  Jennifer does indeed like to get wet.  Last night, she suggested doing house work and I suggested a swim instead.  It wasn't hard to convince her to opt for the swim.  It's good to hear that you enjoyed the pics you purchased.  We don't make much at all on the few sets we sell, but we try to make it worthwhile for us to take the time to put the material up for all to enjoy.  Last night, I put in about 3 hours getting this update onto our site.  It does take time to resize all the images, eliminate the bad ones, sharpen the pics and then update the webpage and upload the update.  If it stops being worth the time and effort and we don't get anything back for the efforts, we'll probably hang it up and enjoy the wetness ourselves.  It seems that as with all things, people just assume that things will always be there for them and take it for granted.  The monetary donations have stopped and we don't get near the replies anymore to our posts.  We are grateful for the clothing people donate to Jennifer to soak.  She has gotten some very nice clothing this way and it lets us put some variety on our site.  So, thanks for your support and we're glad you like what we do.
In reply to Message (22999.1) Thumbs Up A most excellent update, thanks! :)

By Chester - sgroi@spamcop.net us Wed 14/06/06 01:50:35 GMT

Todd and Jenifer:

A very nice update indeed; thanks also to Ed for supplying the funds to make this set possible.

Having purchased a couple of your pic sets in the past, I can say that what you ask for each series ($5.00) is very reasonable and that the quality of your photos are tops!  Your lady, Jennifer, not ony does a fine job at posing in her wet clothes but she actually seems to geniunely enjoy doing such!  :-)

PLEASE keep up the good work!

With sincrest wet regards,

- Chester

In reply to Message (22999) Links Update of Jennifer in corduroy overalls

By Todd and Jennifer - jet@jetwetfun.com us Tue 13/06/06 19:29:53 GMT

This update is of Jennifer and me wearing corduroy overalls into the pool.  Ed asked us to do something like this and sent us all the funds to buy quite a bit of corduroy for Jennifer and also got a pair of corduroy cargo pants for me so I could join her.  Thanks for including the guys, Ed!  We have more corduroy to test so stay tuned and be sure to thank Ed!!

http://www.jetwetfun.com/secret/index_secret.htm

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]